Dark alley

Peter's POV-

My breath was coming short. I heard fast approaching footsteps behind me, as I turned my head to see, they were catching up fast.

I sped up and entered a dark alley. I come in the middle and stopped. I turned and they find me at the same time. They approached me. I stood straight, waiting for them to join me.

"You should not have come to this dark alley. You made our work easier. Now, no one can save you from us." The leader of their gang laughed that typical villain laugh.

"Who knows, who will need the saving," I replied. I shifted my weight from one leg to another.

"I brought you guys here for the same reason. Now, no one could tell upon me." I said.

"You are too confident, you must have been into this type of situation before. But kid, you don't know us. You are not going out here on your legs, that's for sure." The leader said.

"Will you stop barking and just get over with it?" I said impatiently.

They all came together on me.
.
.
.
.

It was 1 in the night when I reached my house. I have to call 911 for those bastards before I left them half dead.

I entered in. The house was dark. I think no one is home.

"Young Master, you're home? I will heat the dinner." Miss Jo said.

"No, Miss Jo. I am not hungry. I will just go and sleep. I am tired." I replied.

"Do you need my help in cleaning up your wounds?" She offered.

"No, please go home. It's very late. I can manage. It's not like it's something new for me." I said refusing her offer. She nodded and left.

I went upstairs and directly entered the bathroom. I took a quick shower and took out the first aid box from the cabinet under the sink.

I have been aiding myself from when I was just a kid. I am the only child with no elder siblings to do it for me. My parents stay out almost all the time. I spend days without seeing their faces. So I had to rely on myself.

I bandaged myself and went for the bed. I plunged over the bed.

.
.
.
.

My phone is ringing. I cut the call without looking at the ID. I don't care, whoever this person is. My sleep is more precious to me.

It's been ringing for so long that I accepted the defeat and took the call.

"What the..."

"Shut up. Because of you, I had to hear so much crap from Mr R. You have not shown your stupid face for almost a month. He is eating my head off because of you. You will come to the college ASAP." The girl said all this in one breath. Mr R must be giving her a hard time.

But who gives a damn. It's her problem. No one told her to be the Class Rep.

"Becca, fu*k off. You know I will not come." I said to her.

"Don't test his patience. He told me to inform you that he will expel you from college. He was damn serious. We have afternoon classes today, his class will start at 01:30. Be there on time." She said.

"Let him. Like I care." I said and hung up.

It was 11 in the morning. Still too early for me. So, I went back to sleep.

After an hour I got another call. I looked at the Id. It was from my dad.

"Yes." I said.

"You son of a bit*h. How could you embarrass me in front of so many people." He sighed. "Your dean called. They will expel you if didn't reach the college today. So get your fuc*ing ass there right away otherwise say goodbye to all your black cards." He hung up before I could utter a single word.