New symptoms

Rose's POV

"..........but"

".......I don't understand."

"........it's a rare case....she is having anger attacks now."

My head...it's hurting and spinning too.

What is going on here? I could not understand what they are talking about. My mind is still hazy.

"Who the hell is he? Why is he talking nonsense?" I know who he is, but why is he here?

"He is Rose's psychologist." I think my dad replied.

"Why does she need a psychologist? And he seems to need a psychiatrist himself." Peter said.

"You stay out of it." My mom said angrily.

"How can you argue with me on this too? I think you need him more than your daughter." 

"You could not talk to them like that, Peter." It was Becca.

"Why not? She is so... so..." 

"How could I let my baby girl be with someone so ill-mannered  like you?" Mom argued.

"I don't need your approval, she is an adult, she can make her own decisions. You never gave her any space..." Peter was arguing with my mom...again.

Why are they arguing? Did something...

My eyes were closed. My head hurts. I couldn't remember anything, but I forced myself to remember, and then it all flooded into my head. 

How I fainted at the college and maybe Peter and Becca bring me home. I also remember my outburst. 

Oh my... They are talking about me. Rayne said now I have some anger issues. How more messed up am I going to get?

.

.

.

(In the afternoon after she fell unconscious in the college)

I woke up from the noises coming from downstairs. I remembered that I was in college.

How did I end up in my room? Why is there so much noise? It seems like they are arguing, but who and why? Why in our house?

I get up from my bed and get downstairs. On the way, I heard someone saying.

"That's enough, You don't know a single thing what we have been doing for her. We know what to do, we are her parents. We always have her best interest of her in our minds. You are just an outsider." My dad said.

"I don't give a damn what you think, you are just pretending that you care, but all you want to do is to dominate her life. You are making her feel so indebted to you that she will never think of herself, before taking your permission to do that." The other person replied.

It is Peter I think, but why is he here? And why they are fighting?

"How...how could you even...say that? You will stay away from my baby. I will never let her near you." It was Mom.

But what? Stay away from me? Why would she tell him to do something that I don't want? Does she not know how important of a person he has become to me? Why she always takes away everything that I like?

Before he could even think about her demand I interfered in between.

"He will not." I retort. Everyone in the room looked towards me. But my eyes were at my mom. I don't know why, but my heart started beating fast. It was not another attack, but was some different feeling.