Who is he?

Peter's POV

Why is it so loud, so early in the morning?

I Got irritated with the continuous clanging coming from the kitchen. I tried to look up to see what the hell was going on but got restricted. I looked down and saw the reason I was sleeping beautifully in my arm. 

Rose was still asleep. I remember the events of last night. She was wearing a thin shirt but it was not looked through. The shirt showed her every curve and of my stupid hormones, I felt like a teenager still in puberty. Because a certain part of my body suddenly felt like saying hi. 

I looked away to calm myself down. What I saw did the job. I saw Becca leaning on the kitchen top where Tamsen was cooking. She was deliberately trying to be seductive, which was working by seeing how Tamsen had these widened eyes while working. But it was also clear that she was just teasing him. Becca can be savage like that.

"He is trying to feed you, girl. Don't tease him." I said quietly but they heard me. I went on my elbow and shifted Rose's head with another hand. It was hard but I got out of that death sentence. In a good way.

I looked down and picked up the blanket which was on the floor and covered her with it. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I could notice it. I usually wake up after sunsets but even after waking up so early, I was looking much alive and fresher than the days I took long sleep.

It was decided. I forgot about those two in my house when I was with her, she is the answer. I will go to college. Only there can I be close to her.

And I have to find a way to get into her mom's good book.

I nodded to myself with determination and got ready for college. I heard a faint voice coming from the hall. It was different from the noise those two idiots were making. I ran outside and true to my ears, she woke up. 

She slowly looked around holding her head tightly. Slowly her eyes widened when she finally realized that she was not at her house but when she looked towards the kitchen, she calmed down a little. I was standing by the door not wanting to let this moment go in which I could see her secretly.

She started to look around like she was looking for something else. She then looked to her right. Our eyes met only then she smiled so happily. It made my heart miss several beats. 

I was sure that I would have a heart attack. I don't know from where I got this courage, I went up to her and bent on the head side of the couch to reach her and kissed her head. Only after doing the unthinkable, did I realize the mistake. I jerked away from her immediately. 

I was observing her face to assess the situation. And I noticed that the noises stopped coming from the kitchen. I looked up to see those two were also shocked and staring at Rose. Even after a few seconds nothing happened but what I saw was a beautiful pink tint on her cheeks. That made my heart skip a beat in ad different way.

"My head hurts." She suddenly complained avoiding my eyes. I could understand that she might not be comfortable looking at me right now, so I started to walk into the kitchen. I took a water bottle and a tablet for her to have. It was near the fridge because we need it regularly.

"That's okay, you have a hangover. Here take it." I pushed the tablet towards her. She took it with hesitant hands and swallowed it. I handed her the bottle.

"You, lazy pants, get up otherwise we will be late for college. We have to go to my house to change also." Becca said.

"But you will be late. It's already time." I reminded her.

"So, what can we do?"

"Ummm... The dresses we bought yesterday, are they still in your car?" Rose asked quietly.

"Oh right. They are infected. Thank God we bought casual wear too. You have breakfast, I will bring it from the car." Becca said.

"NO, give me the keys. I will bring it; you eat breakfast first." I told Becca. That way they will get done sooner. 

"Okay," Becca said handing me the keys. She then sat with Rose and they started eating.

.

.

.

We get on time. They took their car and I was just behind them in mine. We parked the car beside each other. I saw that Rose was still on call.

She had called them numerous times in just half an hour because before that they hadn't picked up her calls from the previous night. There were literally 105 missed calls in total on both of their phones.

When Becca picked up her call while having breakfast, Rose's mom was already on her way to her house. She threatened the dean to tell her the address. 

I mean really, there are parents like hers and some parents are so happy in their own life that they don't even care if their son hadn't come home for days now.

"Maa, I reached college now. I had to hear from Dean now, because of what you did." She said. After a pause she said, "No, mom. I am not complaining, but isn't it a normal thing for people to sleep at night? We fell asleep after shopping, so you should have understood it and waited for the morning. We answered the call, right." She was convincing her mom for almost 50 minutes now.

I went up to them. Becca had a sympathetic expression for Rose. I signaled Becca to take the phone from her hand. Becca nodded and snatched the phone.

"Mrs. Jhonson, the dean is calling us. We have to go. Bye." And with that she cut the call and we all sighed in relief.

"Where is Dean? I didn't hear him."

"That's because he is not here." Becca said.

"So, you lied?" 

"It's not lying stupid. It's called saving from torture." Becca replied. "Now let's go." We entered the gate.

I was walking behind the girls. It isn't my style to walk with the girls but suddenly they stopped. Out of nowhere a funny looking guy walked up to them. 

"Hello beautiful. I missed you a lot." He said to Rose. I got worked up. She will have an attack. I was about to punch that guy but I heard something unusual. A laugh. I looked down, it was Rose.

She was chuckling at the guy and had the same blush I saw in the morning but this time it was not me. I looked at the guy again. Who was ignoring Becca and my presence?

I had enough. I really wanted to kill that guy but Becca interrupted. 

"That's enough Jasper. I told you before to stay away from her." She warned him.

"I am, see I am standing one arm away from her. I think that's enough and can't you see she is happy to see me too." He said and looked at Rose. She was actually smiling. Suddenly she looked up and our eyes met. I looked away immediately and started to walk away.

I think I am not needed there. I was feeling something weird in the middle of my chest. I don't know what it was but it was heavy and made me breathless. Only one thing was going in my head.

Who is he?

*****************

Hello, sweeties. 

Peter is in trouble. He has to tighten his shoelaces now. The fight is going to be tough.

Hope you liked the chapter. See you guys soon with another update.

Till then stay tuned.