They are at it again

Rose's POV

It was Friday and the atmosphere of college was heated up. There were rumors all around the campus. The rumors about Jasper and how he taught the bathroom girls a lesson. Everyone believed that it was for me but Becca told me that he wanted to get rid of those girls long ago. He just made me an excuse to finally do that.

I was worried that he might have done that for me as the others said but I didn't want him to do something that would harm him. Becca believed me and most importantly Peter believed me, that's all that mattered to me. I don't really care what they think of me now.

I haven't seen Jasper in the past week. He has been avoiding me since that happened in the cafeteria. I told Peter that it was not Jasper's mistake but he was so angry that he didn't listen to me. 

Now many people believe that I am with both of them, I tried to convince the people who came to me to ask directly but I don't think that they believe me. 

The whole college was in chaos because of tomorrow's match. The teachers were not taking classes, Cheerleaders were practicing in the auditorium, and the players were out on the field. The student council was handling the arrangements and the rest were preparing to welcome the other team.

It's my first time watching a live match like this, well, it is my first time attending something like this. I have always been behind my house's closed door, so the fun kids of my age have, I never did that. But I will enjoy it fully. And that too with my friends.

"I already bought the matching T-shirts for the match and two dresses for the after-party," Becca said in excitement.

"Wait, dresses? After the party?"

"Jasper told you about it. Remember? And obviously, we won't be wearing T-shirts to that awesome party. We even invited the hotties of the other team to our party. You know the more the merrier." Becca was jumping on her feet.

"But we will go to our home and then change and go to the party, don't you think it will be a waste of time."

"My innocent girl, we will be changing in the girl's locker room." She dragged me to the hall where others were preparing. "We have to prepare for the party today."

"Wait, this whole preparation, isn't it for the match?" I looked around to see how many students were making things for decoration and something like that.

"No way, it is for the party house. We play many games and we have to show off the other team who is holding this party and who won the match." Becca said as she looked for something for us to do.

"Wait, but what if...  what if we lose it." Becca was walking ahead of me so I said loudly for her to hear but when everyone in the room stopped and stared at me, then I realized that I said it too loud.

Becca immediately rushed to me and took me out. Thank God, I thought they would tear me apart for saying that." They might have. We rarely lose any game and especially when it comes to the other branch of our college."

"So, we are the same college."

"Not the same but the founder's community is the same. Two colleges for different parts of the city." I nodded in understanding.

It was lunch break. When Jasper came to me. I hadn't seen him in days so I felt happy when he waved at me. I waved back and from the corner of my eye, I saw Becca shaking her head. 

"You guys, can you be more childish than this? You guys are making me look bad."

"Oh! shut up Bec, I know you love us." Then Jasper looked at me and smiled, "Hi there sweetie. How have you been? I missed you a lot. But I was taking care of some things that's why I could not meet you." He said.

"It's OK. I heard Gossip about it. You should not have done that. It didn't bother me that much." I told him truthfully.

"But it did to me. It was my fault. I should have been more careful. I knew about these girls, but I never thought that they would come after you." He explained. "Now let me know if there is anyone else who makes you feel uncomfortable. I will make sure that they won't do that ever again. I promise you that from now on, no one will ever harm you. I will always be with you." He patted my head. I smiled.

I am not scared of him now. He is very caring and kind. I'm glad that he is my friend now. 

I saw Peter coming. He had a different expression than usual. He seemed very angry. He was not looking at me but at Jasper. I remember what happened last time, so I walked forward towards him to explain to him that Jasper was just helping me but Peter avoided me and walked up to Jasper and held him again with his collar.

"You don't have to. I am here for that." Peter pulled him closer to his face. "I told you already not to come near her. Then why are you here again?"

"I don't care what you have said or not. I'm here to talk to her and she doesn't have any problem with me. Only you have. Then you can take your sorry ass somewhere else." Jasper said as he removed Peter's hands from his collar. It doesn't seem but I could tell that they are using a lot of pressure on each other's hands.

"Mind your language and stay away from her. I can tell what she needs and especially what she doesn't."

"So what? You mean she wants you? A thug, who is always ready to beat anyone who comes near Him." Jasper was not backing down. I never saw him this angry. He is someone who always smiles in any situation so seeing him 

"Please, guys, don't start again." Becca tried to stop them from getting on each other's faces.

"Please, don't fight. Peter, I am fine. He was just talking to me. And remember he is my friend too. He will not hurt me." I tried to explain to him. He looked at me shocked. He froze for a moment and then let go of him. He slowly took a step back and kept his eyes on me.

I could tell that he was hurt. But why? He then turned around and left the hall. Everyone was dumbfounded, just like me.

Is he mad at me? Should I not have called him my friend? 

****************

Hello beauties, how was the chapter? Hope you liked it.
I have already completed the next chapter, I will try to upload that too tonight.