To the mall

Rose's POV

We went to the place. I was relucent at first but I wanted to see him badly also, so I went with her. We reached there in about ten minutes. It was in the middle of the main city. And Rebecca said that it is not evening so the place might be closed and it's a good thing, so we would need to mingle with many people so it would be easy for me.

We saw the entrance but it was closed. We went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. Becca knocked on it but no one appeared to open it. She continued for a few more times but still the same, no response.

"What should we do now?" I asked defeated.

"It will open in the evening. We can come later. Right now, let's go shopping."

"But...my mom will not allow me to stay so long." I reminded her.

"So, let's deal with your mother first. Give me your phone." I hesitantly gave her my phone. She dialed my mom's number.

"Hello, no aunty, it's Rebecca, Rose's friend. I wanted to ask you if she can stay with me tonight?" She asked my mom. I was shocked. 

She wanted to ask her just to let me out a little late in the evening and not stay at her house. What is she doing? My mom will never let me stay outside.

"Yes, I know her condition. But we will stay at my house and my parents are home too so if anything happens, they will be there and I will contact you immediately. She has improved so much. So please let her stay. Please aunty." Becca begged my mom. I was still not sure if she would let me. But I guess Becca's convincing power is good because when she handed me the phone, my mom instructed me to call her if anything happens at Becca's house. I was surprised. 

My mom was not someone easy to convince but then again so is Becca.

"Yes mom. I will take care." I told her and cut the call. 

"So, let's go shopping." 

"We don't need to. My mom said that I can stay at yours so now there is no need to go shopping."

"Babe, no one needs a reason for shopping. We just do shopping. So, keep quiet and follow me." What else could I say, she was my ride after all.

We went to the nearby mall. We entered the area and before we started shopping, she took me to the food counter to buy something to eat. Until then, I didn't realize that I was feeling hungry. We ordered waffles to go. We were eating while going from one showroom to another. 

We finished eating and she chose a few dresses for me to try. I refused at first but her glare was encouraging enough for me to go into the trial room. I was uncomfortable by only looking at those dresses, I don't know if I could even try them on. I took the first one. It was white and looked decent. I put it on, it was a mid-thigh dress. Immediately I started to feel uncomfortable. I didn't show her the dress and changed into the other one but I guess she found out that I didn't show her because she shouted from the outside. 

"Girl, come out and show me how does it looks. Why am I standing here if you are not even going to show me." She was so loud that just imagining what other people might be thinking of us made me embarrassed. 

"Ma'am, you are a little loud." I was right. Someone might have complained about her. 

"Okay, be patient." I told her so that she could stop shouting.

"Good girl." I changed into a red and white striped dress. It was beautiful but not for me. It was showing my shoulders and legs and neck. I mean it was too much. I don't even want anyone to see my face. 

"I am ready, come in." I called her in. There is no way that I would let anyone see me in this. I don't know how I am allowing her to see me. 

"Okay." And then she entered. She looked stunned. My hair was covering my whole face. I was sure that she could not see my expression at the moment. She came closer and swirled me around to take a better look. Then she looked at my face. "Why the hell is your hair covering your beautiful eyes? Remove them from your face." She said as she the bangs away from my face. Now my last shield was ripped away too. I ducked my face down so that she could not see me. 

"Babe, you are beautiful so show it to everyone." She advised me but I shook my head fiercely. I could never do that. "Okay...okay. You don't have to show anyone, okay? Now try the last one. It was a shimmery jet-black dress. She went out again and waited for me to put this one on.

I look like white paper. So, when I put on this jet-black shimmery dress. it stood out too much. I hesitated before calling her inside. She whistled when she saw me. She looked happy.

"We are buying this one."

"But I could never wear this outside. I feel uncomfortable breathing just by showing you this. I would never be able to wear this outside and I don't want to wear it myself. I know people would only stare at me. " I told her truthfully. Buying these types of dresses for me is just a waste of money. My mom has bought so many beautiful dresses for me before but I never wore them.

"One day, one day you will wear this and show everyone how beautiful and strong you actually are. I am confident." She said as she hugged me. I immediately stole. She might have felt that so she moved away.

"Okay, let's go to other shops. Why don't we buy some matching jewelry? Like BFFs do in some dramas." She suggested it and I agreed.

We spent hours in the mall. By the time we left it was already past 6 pm. Our next stop was that club where I could see him after so many days. I was eager to meet him.

****************

Hello guys. This chapter was not that exciting but all the fun will be in the upcoming chapters. She will go to a club for the first time in her life. Let's see what she will do there.

Anxiety AttackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara