Her Freedom

Ayanokouji POV ~

I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and I have a question to ask you. How does it feel to be sad? 

Most people might say you feel sadness when you lose a loved one, or when you lose at a competition of some sorts, or when you simply don't get what you want. I've never felt something remotely similar before, until now.

3rd Person POV~

A little while ago 

Ichika: Ki ~ yo Sen ~ paii

Kiyo?How did she know my name? Many things could be heard from the background but we chose to ignore them. It seems she does know me I should just let the conversation carry on.

Kiyotaka: May I help you?

She smiled and said

Ichika: Yes senpai~ indeed you can.

Kiyotaka: Could I know how? 

Ichika: Sure ~!

She held her hand out to me and I took it she probably wanted to shake hands or something, she then proceeded to grab my tie and.

She tried to grab my neck and choke me, I slapped her hand away, her smiled vanished while she threw a hook towards my jaw, I parried it with my left forearm. I got out of my seat and jumped back, her smile returned and immediately tried to roundhouse kick my head which I decided to take on, but instead of letting it hit my body I grabbed her leg, which led her to lose balance, I grabbed her wrist then threw her towards the ground back first.

Ichika: guh !!!

Silence.... filled the classroom

Present

At the moment there was a first year lying on the ground, this happened when she tried to attack a second year student whose name was Ayankouji Kiyotaka. 

No one uttered a single word even Chabashira who was watching the scene with widened eyes.

The same goes for her students, who could have believed that a kouhai fresh from the opening ceremony would suddenly attack a Class-D student her senpai no less. 

What was more surprising was the who won the little 'scuffle' it was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, he was someone they considered to be 'gloomy' and 'lazy'. 

This was the impression he left on his classmates, except for a select few of people who knew what he was really like, he never excelled at anything other than running. Just now they saw him dodge and block attacks that would endanger any normal person.

In the minds of his classmates were the question 'How?' the Ayanokouji Kiyotaka they knew would not be capable of such a feat, but yet they clearly saw the scene of him throwing down a female kouhai while dodging high speed attacks.

The room was silent, this continued for a good two minutes, until someone finally broke the status quo.

And it was none other than.

Koenji: My, my Ayanokouji-boy you have certainly showed us an interesting spectacle. 

He said while smirking almost asking 'What will you do now?' Ayanokouji-boy' 

Ike: What the hell was that?!

After that one question everyone went into an uproar while Yousuke and Horikita were calming down their classmates, many things were said within the background like.