Showing off

Amasawa POV~

Me and senpai~ just got out from the ice cream parlor, and we KISSED, I'm so happy~! I was so bold I even french kissed him in the middle of that crowd!

Although that happiness was cut short by senpai's~ classmates who were 'stalking' us. Seriously why were they this resilient?

Among their usual reactions which were becoming repetitive, I saw one girl a little farther back, it was a blonde-haired girl, I think girls like her are called gyarus?

She was crying, tears falling from her eyes all the ways to her cheeks until she wiped them off using her blazer sleeves, she repeated this process many times as we walked away.

Was this girl perhaps?

Hehe~ senpai~ you sleezebag, I guess I was the one who took him away from her, but I could tell even senpai~ knew about her feelings. If he wanted to date her, he would have made his move even before I enrolled here. It seems senpai~ had no intention of reciprocating her feelings.

Of course I also knew the reason for that.

It is simply to dangerous for her

It seems senpai~ cares quite a bit for that gyaru, although the natural reaction for this was jealousy, at the moment I am incapable of feeling such emotion, the reason for that is I don't love senpai~ I simply admire him, even though in this school he is a normal human, to me and the other cult members we see him as our God, and I don't think that'll change anytime soon.

Unless...

Just like me senpai~ doesn't know what love is. In the Whiteroom love will never ever be able to blossom, the reason for this is simply because the environment doesn't allow anyone to do so, after all it is 'survival of the fittest' in that place, while love may be unable to bloom, friendships are a different matter, for example of this are people who share a similar interest. 

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's cult is a prime example for this, the times we spent coming together to admire senpai~ deepened our bonds, but only to a certain extent, behind all that unity we are still enemies, and no one will hesitate to drag another down if it pulls themselves up. Senpai~ also has the same mindset.

There are a few exceptions to this. Sakurako fills this box perfectly, while she strives to survive she doesn't condone nor embrace these practices, which is quite rare for a Whiteroom student.

Kiyotaka: Hey, Amasawa mind if we check out where that sound came from.

It seems senpai~ is curious about that sound playing a bit loudly coming from the entrance of the mall.

Ichika: I don't mind senpai~.

Senpai~ simply nodded.

We walked towards the source of the sound side by side with almost no sense of distance, if other people saw they would certainly think we were a couple.

Not that I mind hehe~.

We arrived, at the origin of said sound.

It was a music fair. No wonder it was quite loud, it seems it covered the entire front entrance leading towards the inner levels of the mall, needless to say it was quite big. There were music exhibitions, contests, and even instruments that were for sale, it looks like senpai~ was quite interested since he didn't stop walking when it came into view.

We walked inside the fair, and senpai~ immediately went to the piano exhibistion, looks like this is where that sound came from. Did senpai~ know how to play? If he did I wouldn't be surprised, the Whiteroom did have a day off once a week and in those days off we had a certain amount of freedom, in short we could do anything we wanted as long as its allowed by that place, that includes music.