D-D-Date?! Pt. II

Amasawa POV~

We proceeded to exit the clothing outlet leaving behind senpai's~ classmates who were 'stalking' us. Just what were they doing? I don't really think that could even be called stalking. They were already in our field of view the moment we arrived at this place called Keyaki mall, I've never been to one of these types of places before, of course the same goes for Sakurako and Yagami too, it's really big and apparently you could do a whole of stuff in here. 

The group that were stalking us were still inside the store probably waiting for us to go farther away from them. I mean why do you guys have to be in such a large group? Well even if they did go in a small group or solo they would never ever be able to go unnoticed by me or senpai~, they're seriously annoying though , that little stunt I pulled should tell them to not interrupt our date any further~. 

(She means the smile she showed before walking out)

The moment senpai~ and I got out of the store we were greeted by a loli?

She had lilac-hair and a very petite figure that somehow reminds me of my 12 year old self. Next to her was a pretty girl who had purple hair, her only downside was she had a disgusted expression attached on her face, I think she directed her disgust towards the loli next to her. Is she really a highschooler ? No matter how I see her, she definitely looks like how a 6th grader would.

Sakayanagi: fufufu~ to think Ayanokouji-kun would go on a date with a kouhai on the first day of school~.

She said to senpai~ in a very superior like manner, but her voice didn't fit her words at all, it was unusually high.

Kiyotaka: I really didn't expect this either Sakayanagi.

Senpai~ said. 

Eh? Why was senpai treating her with a certain amount of respect? Is she supposed to be an opponent to him? I really couldn't see that. 

Ichika: Eh senpai~is there supposed to be an elementary school here?

I asked senpai~ with geniuine curiousity and a little smugness, but the girl beside the loli was grinning like a pyscho, creepy. The loli's smile didn't fade, but it changed from a smug smile earlier to a threatening one now. 

Not cute loli-chan.

Kamuro: Pfft.

Sakayanagi: Ayanokouji-kun may I ask who is this kouhai?

She asked in a clearly angry tone. 

Kouhai? So she was supposed to be my senpai huh, the outside world's a strange place.

Kiyotaka: She's a kouhai I met today Sakayanagi.

Ichika: Eh? She's a senpai? I'm sorry loli-senpai~

The girl next to her was holding her mouth with both hands struggling to hold in her laughter, while loli-senpai had a vein bulging in her forehead hehe~.  

She wanted to talk, but senpai~ spoke first.

Kiyotaka: *sighs* This is Amasawa Ichika, and she is Sakayanagi Arisu, now play nice okay?

Hmph! Senpai~ was treating me like a child. I can understand the loli, but why me?!

Ayanokouji POV~

These two meeting is possibly one of the worst coincidences I've ever witnessed, and I'm a man who lives using coincidences as my main weapon .