Chapter 43 (Edited)

A/N: 1 Chapter left (Epilogue)

Ok so this is basically the last chapter chapter. Next chapter is the epilogue and I'll be posting that after this. (I finished the book. xD)

______________________________________________________

"Will she still be kicked out of the pack?" a female voice asked, waking me from my well needed slumber. A hand touched my forehead, and I couldn't help but stiffen slightly, because I didn't know who it was. "I mean, she has been banned."

"I don't care," my twin brother said. "If she is, then I'll be banned also. And unlike her, I would actually do something illegal that requires banning."

"Brody," the female, with the hand on my face, scold him. "That is no way to act."

"She's my twin, and the only reason that I didn't stand up for her was because I knew that she wouldn't want me to." Brody growled, and I knew that his ears were back and teeth bared. "And if that female ever tries to make her life miserable again, then I'm going to kill her." There was another growl, shaking the bed.

A small smile appeared on my face, because I was glad that my twin would be by my side.

"Yes, and you two would wreak havoc on the rest of us," John said, causing Brody to snort. "You can open your eyes, Martha. I know that you are awake."

I opened my eyes and saw that all of my family was gathered in the medium sized room. My throat was dry, and I instantly made a signal for a glass of water.

John went to get me a glass of water, while Mom helped me sit up. He came back and handed me a small bit of water in a cup. "I don't know if you are dehydrated or not. I don't want you to get sick, so you'll just have to drink it like this."

I frowned at him, my stomach growling. However, I took the cup and drank it before handing it back to him wanting more water. After five times like this, my throat was feeling better, and I was feeling slightly more alive. "Thanks," I said, hoarsely, wiping my mouth.

"Well? How'd it go?" Nick asked, causing his twin brother to smack him upside the head. "O-ow," Nick said, glaring at his brother. "What was that for?"

"It's for you to shut up," Mike replied, glaring at him. "She got back a day ago, remember?"

I frowned. "I slept a whole day?"

"Well, you were exhausted," Mom replied. "Did you sleep well?" There was a scowl in her voice, causing me to roll my eyes.

"It wasn't their fault, Mom," I said. "I had to make a two week journey into five days, so I didn't sleep at all." After that, I told them everything that had happened in all the time that I had been away.

***

"So, let me get this straight, you are attracted to a guy that wouldn't listen and offended you?" Abigail asked, glaring at me.

"Did you forget the part where he was actually made for me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "He told me himself that he only treated me the way that he did was because he was attracted to me and felt like he was cheating on his father." I glanced at my father and knew what he was going to ask. "And no, he never laid a hand on me." I looked at John. "And yes, I'm still a virgin."

"I want to meet him," John said, giving me a hard look.

"You will on Christmas," I muttered, looking down.

"What?!" my mother hissed. "You invited a total stranger to our Christmas Party? Not to mention a Horse?"

"What's the deal if he is a horse or not?" I asked, glancing at her. "It's not their fault for what had happened to us."