Epilogue (Edited)

A/N: 0 chapters left

________________________________________________________________

Christmas Day came quick, and I was glad that I was spending it with my family. It would've been really weird if I had been away, and everyone had told me that they had felt the same way.

Wolves from the community came popping in, to check if I was still there and congratulating me on becoming a Horse. They told me their names, and I instantly remembered them, wanting to make each one of them to feel special.

A couple of the pups, that were new to the pack, had drawn me a pic of my wolf and horse side by side with a person, which was supposed to be me, next to them. The person was a stick figure, but I still loved it because it had showed me that they did care. I had given them each a cookie and told them not to tell my mother or theirs. The pups instantly agreed and ran out into the backyard when Mom came into the kitchen, causing me to laugh.

I was stuck on cookie duty after that, but I didn't really care because I did love making cookies. However, I did it after I placed the picture on the wall above my headboard and inviting Lobo, Tupac, Faolon, the Lone's family, Jason's family, and Coach Pine and her family. When Mom saw my list, she just grumble something about not liking this, but she went with it.

And so, here I was in the kitchen watching as both the Wolves and the Horses glared at each other. Faolon and Lobo did have some respect to the others, but I could tell that they would snap if one of their pack members were hurt.

I huffed and rolled my eyes when I heard Dad growl at Mrs. Lone, causing Coach Pine's husband to glare at him. This lead to more growling and glaring as each member from one clan glared at the other. "Ok, enough!" I bellowed, causing all of them to stop what they were doing and look at me. I knew that my eyes were a darker blue as my anger started to spike. "You all are acting like immature children right now, and I'm sick and tired of it." I bared my teeth at them.

"But she-"

"I don't care who started it. I'm finishing it. The next person to growl, glare, or mutter inappropriate words to the other clan will fight me." I looked each of them in the eye, not backing down. "You are acting like children while you all are suppose to be adults here. The war is not between the clans. It is between us as a whole and the Dark Forces." I turned my wrist, so they could see my mark. "We are united. We can not stand apart any longer. Do you all understand me?"

"Bu-"

"No buts," I interrupted whomever was speaking. "There will be no but's, and's, or's, or if's. If there is a problem, then take it to me and not lash out at the other clan. You all are supposed to be setting an example for us kids and not being the problem." I shoved the connector that connected the kitchen to the dining room and glanced out to see that the kids from both clans were actually getting along, better than the adults. "See that?" I asked, glancing at them all. "That is the future generation of Halftons. They are all getting along together, so why can't ya'll? It is not their fault nor is it ya'lls fault. It's the damn Dark Forces fault that family's, from both sides are, dead." I took a deep breath through my nose, trying to control my anger. "Now, act like civilized beings and actually get along with each other. If I see one mark on either group, then I will personally see to the end, no matter what rank." I glanced at Faolon and Lobo, because they were the highest rank in the group.

Everyone bowed their head to me. "Yes, Almair," they chorused, causing me to smirk.

"Good, now I need to get outside. If you'll excuse me." With that, I walked out of the kitchen and went to the front. I smiled when John smiled at me and bowed his head in respect. I knew that he had heard what I had said, and he was proud of me.