Accidents and appearance of holo-myth.

41 of 41st millennium.

When were kitten and the Emperor talk about some random shit, when a flash of light blinding both of them when they saw, five anime women just appeared out of nowhere?

And then the three CUSTODIAN, MAGNUS and Rogal Dorn, they saw what happened, all five women noticed that they're not in the timeline of earth.

EMPEROR: NOW WHAT SORT OF RANDOM SHIT THAT I WANT TO TALKED ABOUT??

Kitten: What is my lord what sort of things like me to talk about?

EMPEROR: MAYBE SOMETHING TO WITH THAT DAMN FUCKING LIGHT!!!!

Kitten: What light oh my eyes.

??: What the heck hic!

??: Damn it!!!

??: Where?

??: What is that?

??: I was doing a stream when-

??: Guys!!

Flash of light in the golden throne.

MAGNUS: What in the warp is that, Father did you-

Rogal Dorn: What is happened to brother did something happen to father?

Karstodes: What happened? We under attack again?

Custodisi: I thinks we should check this out?

Wamuudes: Probably those mortals again.

All 3 check what's going on, and they saw five anime women appear from. The flash of light.

EMPEROR: WHAT? WHO THE FUCK YOUR ARE?

kitten: I don't know who you are, what you came from, I will defend my lord from your whatever thing your are?

??: Hic! What?

??: Hey Ame what did you do?

Amelia Watson: I don't? Hic.

??: Ina, Calli I think we should look?

Amelia Watson: What do mean kiara hic! Oh...

She stare at the large skeleton and golden banana man.

10,000 years Earlier

Amelia Watson is experiment on something to do like interdimensional or time travel, after she finishes her stream on YouTube, later that day she called her friends to come in her house to do something just then she activated the device and see what happened.

10,000 years later.

Present day.

On the golden throne, when the five women noticed that their not their not in their timeline anymore, the EMPEROR was shocked and angry at the same time. The captain general calm his lord down, asked why they are here?