Travel To Mars And Reunited On Mars.

After long journey to Mars, the 2 young women went to Mars on mission, get Proteus Protocol and give to his father the EMPEROR or destroyed it. While, that's happening, Custodes, cyclops, and the squid. And they set off for Mars while the 3 people went to the black library. To see a book about cipher, as his father and his caretaker stayed before could leave, he needed some help from the other Custodes and Dreadnought.

Amelia Watson: So what now?

Magnus the red: Now! You should go to Mars, to get or destroy the Proteus Protocol.

Captain-General of the adeptus Custodes: I see....

Ninomae Ina'nis: Mars, I wanted to mars.

Magnus the red: No! You come with me.

Custodisi: Myes, we should go to the black library.

Ninomae Ina'nis: What?

Magnus the red: Really? On the small gap on the web way.

Captain-General of the adeptus Custodes: You need some help from rest of the Custodians.

Ninomae Ina'nis: ........

12 hours of gathering their help.

They went on a detour, and they meet with space sharks, and death Korp of krieg. And then they meet the 2 of his brothers salamander and raven guard Primarchs, and their legion but one of them is missing, and so he went to see, half ork brother, and she stops time like a certain “vampire that stops time.” And she took a road roller.

Amelia Watson: Let's go on a detour.

All: EH!!!!!!!

Everyone was surprised by this, she uses her stand, instead of useless, she said Ground Pound, as his ork brother after his defeated by young woman from alternate timeline or world. He got defeated, he returned to normal, sort of.

Amelia: Ground pound (10 times.)

Stand name: Smol Ame muscle.

Destructive: Unknown

Speed: Unknown

Precision: Unknown

Range: Unknown

Development potential: Unknown

Persistent: Unknown.

Stamina: Unknown.

Ability to stop, erase, reverse and travel through time.

Stand user: Watson Amelia.