Weird Halloween special.

Last time

EMPEROR: THAT'S IT I AM PUTTING STOP TO THIS INSA- [he got hit by yukkuri Kronii.]

And now

After the EMPEROR was hit by yukkuri Kronii, Captain-General and magnus the red is trying to keep world for going to shit, as the rest of the Primarchs trying to their best to save the civilian, as the Madness, is spread throughout whole Galaxy, and then they found the source of this Madness the book, but it's too powerful, just then Kaldor Draigo just yeet the book into the sun and burning it, but he was stop by yukkuri Kronii and she ate him, to everyone where shocked by this, and he used his warp magic but it didn't work, and so the Madness continued, the choas gods saw the what the fuckary in terra, which they decided to not iintervene, Reboute Guilliman just lay down in fetal position and cry alot.

Captain-General: Magnus do something!!!

Magnus The Red: Right I'm going to stop it.

Meanwhile.

Rogal Dorn: Fortified THE PALACE!!!!

Jaghatai Khan: RIGHT!!!

VULKAN: ZOGGING FINALLY A GOOD CRAMPIN BOYZ!! First we must, save the civilians.

He'Stan: Yeah wwweeeeee!!!!

Tu'Shan: Save the civilians

Corvus Corax: Come! We must save alot people.

All: Yeah

Meanwhile back in....

Magnus: Ah! I found the source.

Captain-General: Well do something about iiiiiitttttt!!!!

Magnus: Right, argh it's too powerful.

Kaldor Draigo: I have come to vanquish all daemons and low-quality razors in this realm!

As he about yeet the book but he got eaten by yukkuri Kronii.