Death Korp Of Kreig.

Captain-General of adeptus Custodes: Welll.....

EMPEROR: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

He told his lord about the death world of krieg, but the women left for a moment. The five women went to see, the earth or Terra, they meet, high lords of Terra, Ecclesiarch he saw those five women, with three Custodes accompanying them back to the place.

 The five women went to see, the earth or Terra, they meet, high lords of Terra, Ecclesiarch he saw those five women, with three Custodes accompanying them back to the place

High lord of terra Room

Grand Provost Marshal: Who was that?

Commander Militant: What?

Master of the Administratum: Probably those people who give me laxatives. I think?

Fabricator-General: The blonde hair one, has nice buttcccccccchhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkssssssssss!!!!!!

Sound of explosion.

Amelia Watson: What the heck is that.

Mori Calliope: Yeah, I think the man robot thing exploded.

Gawr Gura: I think, just trip over by, whatever this thing.

She pointed out the long metallic thing.

Karstodes: Oh that's the Fabricator-General's body.

Gwar Gura: Oh I thought I stepping on something like tentacle.

Wamuudes: Oh you mean that disgusting tentacle thing from unknown xeno race.

Custodisi: Indeed, did you know under my helmet I have ravishing mustache.

Takanashi Kiara: Really?!

Custodisi: Indeed I have.

Decius XXIII: Hello, Custodes who are they? And their clothes are strange?

Custodisi: Well....

He explained what happened.

Decius XXIII: I see they can from another terra, were there's virtual YouTubers idol group called hololive and own by company named cover corp. Is that what I understand, and you done experiments to see if you can travel through another earth.