The Talked between father and son.

Last time

After he was awakened by the Yvraine, and toasters tossed by random Adeptus Mechanicus guy, right after the destruction of cadia, in hands of Abigail the dispoiler- [(Wait it's abaddon the dispoiler my bad sorry about this the EMPEROR made not me please don't AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.).]

And now

Abaddon The dispoiler just being a big baby and throw a Blackstone fortress into cadia and does breaking it. In which the eye of terror grew covering an entire galaxy with warp spaghetti, and daemons. As soon he woke started to reclaim the world, and so after 3 solar months, he returns to Terra and saw Luna was intact, he has gone down to the planet surface and saw 3 anime women and small girl with shark tail, she pointed out a toaster in his head dancing, he asked about what happened. One of them showed him to the imperial palace and saw his 5 brothers and one traitor.

??: What is that?

??: I don't know?

??: probably the Ultrasmurfs, again.

Reboute Guilliman: .......

He stare at the shark girl.

??: Hey, Are you the Ultrasmurfs father?

Reboute Guilliman: Yes I'm small child?

??: Hey I have you know I'm 9000 years old, and I'm apex predator.

??: Let's show him to the imperial palace gura.

Gwar Gura: Fine follow us.

Reboute Guilliman: Okay?

He followed them to the imperial palace, yet he still mad about red cyclop for joining his traitorous warmaster his own brother. He claimed that he had no choice in that matter.

Leman Russ: Brother!

VULKAN: BRUVA! GIT SQUIGGING ALIVE YOY BIG GIT! I'll give you big hug.

Reboute Guilliman: What? Are you-[sound of bones breaking]

Corvus Corax: Vulkan please put Reboute Guilliman down. He got woke up, try not kill him.

VULKAN: Sorry bruva GID EXCITE TO SEE SQUIGGING BROTHER ALIVE!

Jaghatai Khan: Yeah yeah let's go, father wants see his son.

Reboute Guilliman: Thank you.

He didn't saying anything.

Rogal Dorn: Brother!?

Reboute Guilliman: Brother?!

Magnus The Red: Hi brother.....

Reboute Guilliman: Magnus you TRAITOROUS! You are still here, are you still gonna send horde of daemons again!

Magnus The Red: Hey it's not my gods damn fault, I was trying to tell father about horus betrayal. And I'm not at fault here, I have no choice in that matter brother.

Reboute Guilliman: .......

Magnus The Red: Beside it's father's idea to find me and I kid you not reclaim my soul back to TZEENTCH himself, he use his not God like abilities [he snickered.] To save me. And then they arrive out of nowhere, just asked him, he knows.

Reboute Guilliman: ...........

He opened the gate and saw his father with his Custodes talking about something when his son arrived, he was shocked by this for a skeleton. He slammed shut the door, with him is the Captain-General of adeptus Custodes. Furthermore, he asked what happened no chaos taint while the rest of the Galaxy is trap within the great rift. Likewise, he asked why his still alive, he was shocked by this, he demanded why, his father didn't answer, fearing a civil war, Custodes his aid told the truth, he wants him to die. Didn't know why? He was shocked by his father is trying to kill him, he slammed his fist into the throne, but he blocked with psychic abilities, and he broke his silence, the damn chanting in his head, but didn't know anything about the chanting, he uses his psychic abilities to send the chanting to his head, on repeat, for 9 solar months.