Exploration of the whole Galaxy part 1: Savers.

Last time

EMPEROR: WHAT THE FUCK

And now

After that incident Reboute Guilliman decided to take them, to see the space, to explore the galaxy and they saw worlds upon worlds is being destroyed by ork, Tyranids and necrons. And start of the Indomitus Crusade.

The Indomitus Crusade was the massive, multifleet Imperial Crusade initiated by Lord Commander of the Imperium Roboute Guilliman from Terra at the start of the period known as the Noctis Aeterna in the early 42nd Millennium.

Its purpose was to defend and reclaim those regions of the Imperium of Man threatened by the surging forces of Chaos and the threats of xenos such as the Orks, T'au, Drukhari and Tyranids in the wake of the 13th Black Crusade and the birth of the Great Rift in ca. 999.M41. Its operations are still ongoing.

The crusade's first phase lasted for approximately 12 standard years by the reckoning of the original Imperial Calendar, coming to an end at the Battle of Raukos.

As its first phase was completed, Guilliman held a great triumphal review and dispersed many of its military elements across the Imperium, reinforcing many worlds with new Chapters of Primaris Space Marines.

In the course of the first phase of the Indomitus Crusade, the Imperium, especially the half of Human space known as the Imperium Sanctus which still knew the light of the Astronomican, was stabilised from imminent collapse in the face of myriad threats, though there was no clear victory over those forces that still sought to exterminate Mankind's light from the galaxy.

At the end of the crusade's first phase in ca. 012.M42, Guilliman returned home to the Realm of Ultramar with Imperial reinforcements.

In the later years of the 41st Millennium, a devastating cascade of Warp Storms ripped their way across the stars. It was as though the Dark Gods had dragged a ragged blade across the throat of the galaxy; the taut skin of realspace split again and again, and from the ineffable spaces beyond, the malevolent energies of the Warp spilled forth to create the Cicatrix Maledictum, the Great Rift.

As the unnatural storm fronts spread, they multiplied and crashed together like ectoplasmic tidal waves. Countless worlds were engulfed in raging tempests of insanity. Armies were swallowed up by the darkness while starships in transit were smashed to haunted wreckage or hurled millions of light years off-course.

Amidst the death and mayhem, one band of heroes forged on against the odds. This was the Terran Crusade, a combined force of Space Marines from dozens of Chapters allied to Adepta Sororitas, Astra Militarum, Inquisitorial, and Adeptus Mechanicus forces.