Council, brother meeting and Lrak.

After they defeated the void dragon, they see their senpai while weird banana shape helmet man without armor on, while the gold banana helmet men with armor, are checking up with something and man with golden chair thank them for resealing the void dragon again. While that's happening finally the Primarch meet for the first time, and then they start fighting against among themselves again, the golden man in the chair with bearded. Just told his sons to calmed down as he asked them to pay respect for them. As he rebuilt the underground chamber, and told the Marian not to re-released the void dragon again, while the Fabricator-General of Adeptus mechanicus for not using the Proteus Protocol on himself again in which he agreed.

Ouro Kronii: [She sighed.] Senpai, let's go. Huh?

Lark: HEGH! PISS!

Ouro Kronii: What? Are you?

Lark: I Am EmPeRor CuStOdEs HEEEEIIIIIGGGGHHHHH!!!

Ouro Kronii: Huh?

Tsukumo Sana: Oh you mean bananas people.

Lark: BANANA PEOPLE WE DON'T LOOK LIKE BANANAS!!!

Meanwhile back to the fyodor.

Custodes: Huh?!

Fyodor: What's wrong my Custodian?!

Custodes: Nothing at but are you sure you fyodor?

Fyodor: Why? Yes and no, I'm fyodor and no I'm not.

Custodes: I see...

Meanwhile back in Sana.

Tsukumo Sana: I see, you're not banana people, and golden banana people.

Meanwhile in Primarchs

Corvus Corax: TRAITOROUS Brother Magnus The red!!!

Leman Russ: MAGNUS!!!!!!

Vulkan: Brother!!! Please, GIT OVER THERE I'LL GIVE BIGGA HUGZ YOU GIZ!!!!

Jaghatai Khan: Is something matter with Vulkan?!

Leman Russ: What? I don't care about that, he's also like that? I think?

He turns to magnus the red.

Fyodor: Jaghatai Khan, Leman Russ, Magnus, and Corvus Corax. Please stop fighting.

All 3 Primarchs: Fine!!!

Fyodor: Now let's hugged out.

Vulkan: Really! IT'S ABOUT DAT TIME!!!!

Afterward

Fyodor: Now as for the Fabricator-General of mars, try not used it the proteus Protocol.

Fabricator-General of Mars: Okay I won't used but why shouldn't use it?!

Fyodor: Well it's dangerous you might turned into Dark eldar/Drukhari. [He cringed.]

Fabricator-General Of Mars: I see, truth be told I never used it that's because I created clones of myself, and the proteus Protocol is used by the previous Fabricator-General, I don't using that technology. I used cloning. Every time I died or my body was destroyed my clone was revived as my consciousness is transferred to the new body.