Reader Appreciation + Announcements

hey everyone, i know this is a little different from the vibe of the book but i just wanted to let everyone know how incredibly thankful i am for all of you. i've said it plenty of times before but i never thought little 12-13 year old me would write a book that so many people would enjoy. it makes me so insanely happy to read all of your comments and watch as person after person adds this book to their lists. you guys make me feel so loved and so supported and that's all i could possibly ask for.

over 850k reads and over 700 followers is mind-blowing to me. never once did i think some silly book about a dating game would get so much attention. i just want to tell you guys one more time how grateful i am. thank you so much.

- future works:

for those of you who don't know much about me, i am a nonbinary lesbian. meaning: i have heavily indulged in the LGBTQ+ community in the past few years, and all of my future works will include some type of representation from the community. i think it is very important to make sure everyone in the community feels seen, heard, and recognized. so if that is something you aren't interested in reading, i am politely asking you to be mature and find other creators to follow and support.

furthermore, here are some of the books i'm working on right now with a short synopsis of each one:

- Prom Queen: a book i wrote based on the song Prom Queen by Molly Kate Kestner! (a girlxgirl love story)

- The First to Fall: an academic rivals to lovers college romance where the rivals are roommates (another girlxgirl love story)

- cacophony: a poetry book filled with some random poems, mostly sad but some good lol

and plenty more. i have over 30 drafts of different stories at the moment, but i would love to hear your feedback for the ones i listed above. for now though, go check out Prom Queen on my page!