Love of dance, love of guys

Chapter 1

(The Hylands and Lukasiak is still at aldc in this story and dancemoms has ended already.)

Maddie's POV:
Hey, I'm Madison Ziegler, as known as Maddie. Dance Moms has ended a year ago and now I am 15 years old. I am overly obsessed with dancing but I'm also obsessing a little bit over a guy, Josh Hyland, aka Paige's brother, the most popular guy in sophomore at the high school I'm going to, and of course, the player.

It is two days before school starts now and we planned a sleepover at the Hylands house after dance which means Josh. And we do not do anymore pyramids at the ALDC so I am thankful for that because all the mothers are actually friends now because they never say "Maddie's always on the top of the pyramid!" Because we don't do it anymore. Anyways back to Josh.

Josh Hyland. I don't have any words to say when I see him sometimes. He's the cutest blue eyed dirty blonde haired guy that would never like me. I wish he likes me, but of course he wouldn't! He knows that I was dating last year because Paige told him he kinda told his friend and his friend called me a slut for that. That day, I cried my heart out and then I broke up with him. His name was Steven and he was a nice, okay looking, "popular" kid in my previous school which was junior high. And I got over him pretty fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Josh's POV:
"Joshua!" Paige yelled from her room, but I ignored it.
"Josh Hyland! Come on! I need to tell you something!" She yelled even louder so I started walking over to her room. "What?" I walked in forgetting to knock on the door.

"Uh hi." She said. "What?! Literally that's it? You called me here for uh hi? Paige?!" I screamed not wanting to cuss at her. "No Josh! Can you please be patient for once?!" She kinda yelled and kinda whispered. "Sorry." I whispered. She knew I was inpatient usually and I felt really bad right now.

"So we are having a sleepover today at our house today!" She exclaimed getting happier. "Oh really?! Who's coming?" I was really curious and hoped that Maddie would be here! "Umm Nia, Kendall, Nick, Alex, Gino." Paige said. I was thinking why Chloe wouldn't be here because she's Paige's twinnie and why the heck she didn't invite Maddie and I was confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paige's POV:
I tricked Josh to see if he likes Maddie or Chloe more. "Where's Maddie?" Josh stated. "What!? I included her! I said Nia, Kendall, Maddie" I lied laughing in the inside. "No Paige you didn't." he glared at me. "Well anyways oh Chloe will be there too." I added in just in case. "Oh cool" Josh stated and then left.

_____________________________________
Authors note:
Hey guys! I hope you like it. Sorry it's not very interesting. I promise it will next chapter! ❤️
If you like mino, go check out my previous book! :) it's not finished yet tho...
*I'm using my instagram friend's, pictures*