Popular? Nah.

Chapter 12

Maddie's POV:
"Madison! Will you be my friend?" Alexandra came tapping on my shoulders right after the bell and BOOM! I fall onto the ground.

"I'm always the one who has to fall.... " I mutter to see oh yeah, my prince, Josh.

"I'm sorry Maddie." Josh says attempting to kiss me but I look straight to the ground. "I... Uh..." I stutter, but Josh grabs my arm and pulls me into a kiss. "Madison! I thought you were helping me." Alexandra whispers but yells in my ears. "I told you he's my boyfriend!" I whisper in her ear with anger.

"Maddie. I need to tell you something important." Josh smiles dragging me to the corner but then the bell rings. "Uh sorry got to go." And then I run off leaving Josh by himself.

I unto my next class and everyone stares at me. "Miss. You're late. Please go have a seat." The teacher says "I'm sorry I couldn't find my classrooms." I lied. "Okay then." She said with a small smile on her face.

That class went by quickly till the last 5 minutes of class when a boy came up to me. "Um hi. I'm Zach." He said with a smile and confidence. "Hey. Madison or I mean Maddie." I said with a fake smile. "Are you a freshman?" He asked and I nodded. "You?" I asked and he also nodded. "By any chance... Are you dating anyone?" And I nervously nodded. "Who? Like what if your dating Josh Hyland, aka the most popular guy in this school. Haha that would be funny!" Zach laughed and rolled his eyes. "Um. Excuse me? But he actually is so do you mind backing off a bit?" I asked in a sassy way and a smile appeared on my face. "It was a joke Maddie." He lied and I could see straight into his eyes that he was lying. "Good job." I said rolling my eyes on time with the bell.

"Josh!" Someone called out and it was a pretty girl. They started hugging and also laughed together. I will tell the truth but I was a bit jealous and I walked there.

"Uh hm." I cleared my throat. "So Josh, do you want to go some where after school so you can tell me your important question or whatever?" And I pecked him on the cheek now making the other girl jealous. "How dare you Josh! You promised and swore that you were gonna date me next but you didn't! Ugh I hate you!" She said and I chuckled a bit and walked away. But Josh didn't seem to apologize or anything to her.

~~~~~
Time flies to 6th period

"Finally 15 more minutes!" I sighed and the brunette girl who was sitting next to me glanced at me. "Are you madison ziegler?" She asked with a big smile on her face. "Yep. That would be me." I said with a smile. "I was such a great fan of yours when I was younger!" She squealed and hugged me. "Can we go out after this class maybe?" She asked and I shook my head with a sorry face. "I'm going out with Josh today. Sorry." "Wait. Josh hyland?" She asked with her eyes widening. And I nodded. Then a girl, I guess her friend came skipping. "Freshie?" She asked probably asking freshman. And I nodded. "I saw you pecking Josh Hyland! Do you really think he'll like you? Your still a freshie and he only likes to play on people anyways." She laughed an evil laugh. "I'm sorry but he was the one who asked me out and we are dating!" I spat and then the bell rang.

I ran out as fast as I could from the classroom and got all my things that I needed into my backpack. And I saw Josh so I ran to him.

While running to him, he started to hug the same girl he was talking to and he clearly was the one who kissed her! So I stomped and tapped him in the shoulder.

"I'm actually not able to make it today! I will get a ride from Brooke!" I spatted and walked away slowly so he can come after me but I guess he didn't.

I finally walked out of the school and sat next to the stair case when I heard footsteps coming down.

"Madiso-" a Josh-like voice called but I cut him off. "It's okay. You don't need to call me a name. Just call me ziegler." I spatted and he sighed. "Fine! Be like that!" He snapped and he just stood there.

I looked back a couple seconds later because of an awkward silence and I thought he would be gone by now but...

________________
Authors note:
Maybe 10+ votes on all my chapters for me to continue?