Apologies

Chapter 13

Maddie's POV:
I looked back a couple seconds later because of there was an awkward silence between us and I thought he would be gone by now but he stood there still as a rock crying.

"Joshua..." I whispered knowing he was upset. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you but that was unnecessary to kiss her!" I whispered with sweetness but anger at the same time. I just had to apologize to him because I knew he would be frightened and if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to live without him.

"Josh... Please... I forgive you. So please talk to me?" I asked whispering about to start crying. But he still stood there like a rock not moving an inch and still sobbing. "Josh!" I screamed and
he jumped up.

"Are you listening to me?!" I screamed crying. But no reply. "Josh! You should be the one apologizing but I am for you!" And I slowly stood up and hugged him and walked away crying my heart out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Josh's POV:
I made a big mistake on kissing Mary. I feel so sorry for Maddie but she's apologizing to me and I can't apologize to her because of her sweetness. She should never forgive me for this... I got my phone out and started to text Maddie.

Josh~ Dear Madison Nicole Ziegler,
I'm very sorry about kissing 'her'. But I swear it wasn't what you think! Anyways. Thanks for apologizing but I know I'm the one who shoud be. I really hope you forgive me for everything but I get it if you don't. I'm very sorry and I hope you are willing to go with me on Friday. I love you so much! <3
Maddie~ where are "we" going to friday?
Josh~ you'll see tomorrow. <3
Maddie~ well I will see you soon Josh. I'm giving you a second chance so you shouldn't blow it soon.
Josh~ I know. I'm sorry.

(End of convo)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Maddie's POV:
Yes, I was actually jealous about that girl, but I really can't stand her. She is trying to take Josh away from me.

"Ding dong!" The bell rang and my mom got the door.

"Umm hello?" My mom said to the person in a weird tone. "Uh. Hi it's Josh, Paige and Brooke's brother. I need to talk to Maddie." He said and giggled a bit. My mom probably had no idea why a boy was coming into our house.

He came upstairs and knocked on my door. I opened it and I motioned him to come in. "Hey." I said with a smile "hi..." He said looking around my room. "Sorry. My mom doesn't know about us yet." I giggled and he smiled. "I could see that. Just say we were arranging our group project." He said laughing and I laughed with him. He looked at my chest and started to touch it but I hit his hand away.

"What do you think you are doing? I'm not that girl of yours." I said giggling. "Her name is Mary!" He said rolling his eyes playfully. "Whatever." I went to go lock my door just incase and I went on my bed where Josh was sitting. He yanked my shirt off and I was only wearing a sports bra now. I reached for my shirt but he was too tall for me.

"I will give you your shirt back only if you take your clothes off." Josh laughed and I glared at him. "Fine. I don't need my shirt then." I said rolling my eyes. We then started to make out and he started to dig into my shorts. I tried to pull his hands off but I couldn't. I groaned and I kicked him off.

He started laughing because it was funny to him and I screamed at him. "This is your last chance!" And I grabbed my shirt out of his hands and motioned him to leave my house. "Sorry." He muttered before he went out of my room.

I heard the front door shutting and then heard foot steps coming into my room. I quickly put on my shirt and looked like I was reading my book.

There my mom came with a confused look on her face. "Uh Maddie? Who was that and what was that and...." She said and I cut her off. "Paige's brother, Josh. He's my project partner and we were just discussing what to do for it." I lied and smiled so it looked real. "Okay then sweetie." And she shut the door behind herself.

I looked at my phone. 1 text message.

I opened it and it was from Josh.

__________________________
Authors note:
Hey guys :) I'm so nice that I updated although I still don't have 10+ votes on them... Lol 😂💕love you all!😘