Whatever

Chapter 4

Maddie POV:
I ran as fast as I could to the shower. And surprisingly, Josh just got in there and was taking off his close when he noticed me.

He opened the shower room door. 'At least he's wearing pants still' I thought.

"Maddie I'm sorry about the pool thing." He apologized. "Come in."

'What?! He told me to come in to the shower room?! With him? Is he out of his mind?' But out of no where, I said "of course Josh! I love you so much and I will go in." And he looked confused if I really accepted his apology but I was more confused about going in with him. He locked the door after I came in.

He tried to take my shirt off but I yanked his hand off. "Umm Maddie?" He started but I cut him off. "Oh sorry are we taking a shower TOGETHER?" I asked. "Uh you said you would come in with me and of course! It's not like we were going to talk in here right?" He said in a confused tone. "Uh yeah of course not!" I replied thinking why the heck I just said that.

"Come on stop being so I don't know. Just take your clothes off. Or do you need me to demonstrate?" He laughed. "Fine let's take a shower in our swim suits!" I suggested "Maddie... That's what I meant!"he laughed "oh lol sorry."

It was so fun when we took a shower together! We started making out once and then he almost slipped and it was so funny that we took so long in the shower.

We finally finished our shower and we were drying ourselves when I remembered that I forgot to bring my changes so that I could change into another clothes.

"Uhh Josh! I forgot my clothes!" I told him. "Oh my gosh maddddddie! What are we going to do?" He exclaimed. "I will walk with my swim suit to Paige's room because that's where my stuff is." I said my bad plan. "Okay Maddie hurry and come back! Don't even think about going to a guy because that can be dangerous! Okay?" He said warning me. "Okay Josh."

I went out of the room, and started to walk when I bumped into...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
I hope you guys are getting used to my endings of chapters lol ❤️ ILYASM