Break Down

Chapter 6

Maddie's POV:
"Maddie." Josh breathed in. "Hmm?" I looked into his blue eyes.
"Maybe look at the text I sent you?" I thought he would ask me if I wanted to be his girlfriend but instead he asks me to read his text. I was a little disappointed to be honest.
"Okay."I replied and got my phone out again.

2 text messages. I opened up Josh's.

Dear Madison Nicole Ziegler,
I'm too shy around you because of your beautifulness and prettiness. I'm sorry I didn't say this by words. I tried when I was hesitating on you but I got cut off because of my nerves. I love you so much. Please if we were actually a thing, we would be so much happier. I know, I know, I know, I'm known as the player or cheater or yada yada yada, but you are different than other girls. All the others turn out to be sluts or just not my type. But you are so gorgeous and I won't be able to find another Maddie. I do want Chloe as my friend still, but I don't want to live with her forever. So... Will you be willing to do the honor of being my girlfriend Maddie? If not, that's totally fine, yes, it'll hurt me so much but it wouldn't mind as long as your happy.
I love you, Josh

I started tearing up but hid my emotions in. I tried not to let my tears fall. I didn't know if I was happy or sad. Growing up or staying the same. I didn't know if I really wanted to take this step. I didn't want him cheating or playing on me. Plus, Chloe and Gino are going to hate me so much and be so jealous!

"Josh." I started. "I'm so sorry. I really love you to death but I don't know yet. I know I sound really stupid right now, but can you just give me some time to think about it?" I felt so bad and awkward and my tear fell down my cheeks and I felt his tears roll down in unison with mine. I also forgot about the second message.

"Maddie." Josh started but he started breaking down. "I'm so sorry Josh! Please I love you! Don't get me wrong!"I see him breaking down and I too start breaking down. "Maddie get out!" He yells. "No I'm not going to leave you alone." I yell back. "No you have to get out! I don't care!" He yells again.

I take my phone quickly and text Paige.

Maddie~ Paige come to Josh's room now! HURRY!!
Paige~ umm okay...? Will be there soon.

She quickly replied, and that actually made me happier meaning someone actually cared, but I was still sobbing terribly. Josh was curled up in his bed and didn't come out.

Then Paige came out and she started to scream when she looked at my face. Probably because my tears washed away my mascara, eyeliner and of course my soul out.

"Maddie. What happened?" She asked kind of whispering. And went over to Josh. "Josh, are you okay?"

"I'm sorry Josh." I said again and again. But he wouldn't listen.

I started getting dizzy and the room was spinning quickly as if I was the wheels on a school bus that goes round and round. And I chuckled at my thought. Then I started seeing a lot of black spots. It quickly took over my vision and the next thing I can see was black. Just black. I collapsed and I can feel pain and I can hear screaming. But, I couldn't move or see. The only thing is that I could hear. I heard noises. Was I blind or was I just loosing it?

Next thing that happened was a Paige-like voice yelling at me. Then I completely blacked out. I probably fainted.

_______________________
Authors note:
I'm sure you didn't think this'll happen did you? 😂❤️
Omg you guys mean so much to me! ILYASM 💕