There Comes the Witch

Chapter 10

Maddie's POV:
"So... Should we go find shoes now?" Paige asked excitingly. "Haha yes!" Kendall exclaimed. "I really want wedges or heels!" Nia squealed. "Me too!" I nodded.

"Omg let's go to that shoe store! I used to go there because my mom used to by her shoes from there!" Paige exclaimed and we all nodded and ran for it.

"Ouch!" I yelled and looked up. "Oh look who it is again." I rolled my eyes playfully at well I guess you can call him my Prince Charming, Josh. "I'm sorry Mads..." And I shivered at the nickname that he used because nowadays people don't use it very often due to age levels and because I'm too old for that. Then he let out a sigh. "Maddie I'm going to ask you again. Earring, necklace, or bracelet?" "Umm I'd love a necklace!" I happily exclaimed and he smiled and then nodded.

We walked our way to the shoe store and there were a pair of gorgeous heels that just sat in the corner and I ran to it hoping no one will get it. 'Hmm my luck is at corners today...' I thought and giggled at my own thought.

Paige found beautiful heels that had flowers on so it matched her dress. Nia found a pair of purple sparkly wedges that went along with her dress and Kendall... I don't know. She obsessed over 3 pairs and she's saying that she'll get all of them. Oh well.

We got out of the store and Paige took out her phone from her back pocket and texted Josh

Paigey❤️~ hey Josh we are finished! Meet us at the Lemonbase!
Josh🏈~ okay. We will brt! Meet you there
Paigey❤️~ Kk

We started to walk the way to the Lemonbase when we saw Chloe. She smiled widely as if she took my heart away from me. I knew she would revenge on me anyways.

"Hello ms. Ziegler..." She chuckled and everyone got confused. "What do you want Lukasiak!" I yelled using her last name because she used mine... "Madison madison madison!" You haven't changed a bit since you were like 8!" Then she giggled "you have been stubborn and you still are... You're selfish and it's all about you. Am I right Madison?" she evilly said with her evil laugh. And I rolled my eyes. Then my hero, Josh came running to me because we were close to the Lemonbase and he probably heard Chloe yelling...

"You know what Chlo? Your the one who hasn't changed a bit! You were stubborn, you still are! You've been selfish and it's always only about you! So stop blaming it on my girlfriend!" Josh yelled and I smiled until he said girlfriend. Girlfriend? I thought. Did he even ask me properly to be his girlfriend?

"Oh Madison..l I guess I haven't yet because you obviously look lost..." Josh laughed and I giggled. "Will you, Madison Nicole Ziegler, be my girlfriend?" He asked politely. "Of course yes! Forever!" I exclaimed giving him a kiss on the lips and he kissed back. We stood there for few seconds and I let goed. "That was amazing!" I squealed and he nodded.

We went in the Lemonbase and Josh saw his friend Ryan and went to sit with him. Chloe left because she was here for dress shopping. Nia and Kendall to-goed and left. So Paige and Brooke sat together while Josh and Ryan sat together and Gino, Alex, and Nick sat together.

"Today was an amazing last day of summer! Now 5 more days till the dance!" I excitingly said and Paige nodded. "But what if Alex doesn't ask me, Maddie...?" She asked "hmm he will... For sure... He's obsessing over you..." I said smiling.

Lemonbase was great and it always tasted fresh. I got the original Lemonbase lemon tart frozen yogurt with cookie crumbles sprinkled on the top. It was amazing!

We were all finished so we decided to call Brooke for a ride because Gino, Alex, and Nick left already and Kendall and Nia were already gone... So it was only Paige, Josh, and I that needed a ride home.

Finally Brooke came and it was already 6:17. We finally got to the house at 6:24 and I ran upstairs with Paige to pack my things up to leave. We came down stairs and Josh and I pecked each other on the lips and I said good bye and called my mom to pick me up.

She finally came and Josh hugged me and I walked out the door. I was excited but scared for my freshman year of high school. Of course, Josh is a sophomore so he'll help me with a lot!

We ate dinner and Kenzie jumped around like a bunny because she was excited for her 7th grade to start. I was excited but equally scared.

I went up when the clock hit 9:30 and I took a shower first and changed. Then I brushed my teeth and soon fell asleep.

_______________________
Authors note:
Hey guys! :) love you all!
I'm of finally making a sequel for this and it's already made but it's just not published quite yet! When this finishes, I will though! 💕