Last Chance

Chapter 15

Maddies pov:
"Hey Syd!" "Hey Mads! Where's your boyfriend?" Sydney asked me and I shrugged motioning I don't know and she nodded in response.

We walked to the cafeteria together and I was very surprised at what I saw.

"Joshua Dale Hyland!" I yelled on top of my lungs when I saw Chloe all over him and then my silent tears quickly started to drop nonstop. "Ma...... Ma! Maddie!" Josh yelled stuttering. "It's not wha... What you th... Think!" But I ignored it and ran into the bathroom.

I ran and ran until I was finally in there. I heard a worried voice and turned around sharply. "Maddie? Are you okay?" Sydney asked me feeling my pain. "Uh. 100% No." I sharply stated. "Josh told..." She started but I cut her off "don't say that name!" "Uh okay... Your 'ex' stated that Chloe was talking to him when she purposely tripped and fell over him when she saw you. And he said if you don't believe him, he still loves you and no one else." Sydney ended with a sigh. "You know Maddie? Everyone wants Josh as a boyfriend but no one can but the chosen ones. You are so lucky to be dating him and I too am very jealous." Sydney said with a big smile. "Thanks Syd! You are truly an amazing friend although we just became friends!" So we hugged and went out of the bathroom where Josh was.

I first needed his apologies so I made it seem like I was still mad. "Madison..." He started walking towards me. "What?!" I asked in an annoyed tone and Sydney elbowed me. "Ouch! Syd! What was that for?" I gulped down the water I was drinking. "Be nice remember?" She whispered in my ears and I gave her a small smile and nodded. "You'll see it soon Syd." And Josh looked confused.

"I just wanted to say I'm very sorry for Chloe being on me and I hope Sydney told you about it. I still don't understand why you are still mad." Josh stated and I rolled my eyes. "Because you haven't apologized in person yet? And I know Syd told me." And I gave a big smile to Syd and to make him guilty, I hugged her. "What ever Maddie. I already said sorry a minute ago and here it is again! I'm very sorry for Chloe being on me." And I stood up of the cafeteria table and hugged him. "You were always forgiven. Although you are living your last chance." I said pecking him making him happy.

__________________________
Authors note:
Hey guys! Can you all go check out my new book? It's a mosh, cosh, mino fanfic! If you love this book, you'll love the new one too! ❤️