Chapter 2: Powerful Rival

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Yuri POV༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

I reached teacher's office and entered without knocking and saw that she was using her computer, which has been provided by school, for playing some random game. She immediately closed the window and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I needed to talk to you" she said.

"Why did you break that door?" she asked.

✧༺♥༻✧ That Morning ✧༺♥༻✧

I was in the washroom trying to flush my cigarettes as Taehyung had told me that there might have been an inspection. A few girls entered the washroom.

Girl 1: You know what? Jung Yuri and her two friends, Taehyung and Jimin bring cigarettes to school.

Girl 2: I've heard they have slept together as well.

Girl 1: Yuri is a slut.

Girl 3: I even saw her making out with Jimin oppa last week.

What are they talking about?

Just because they call me princess sometimes doesn't mean we three have things going on.

Not even a single thing is true.

Okay okay, except the thing about cigarettes.

Girl 1: She has had sex with her dad as well.

What the hell does she think she's saying?

Sex with my dad?

This bitch.

That's when I came out of the washroom. They saw me. Before I could say something, they ran away.

How dare she talk shit about my dad?

I have the best dad in the world.

I'll deal with that bitch later.

I was so angry and could not beat those bitches so I just imagined that the door was her head and punched it. I wanted to hit it a few more times but the poor quality door broke in just one punch.

**✿❀ Present ❀✿**

"A few girls were talking shit about me and that made me angry. You should be thankful that I didn't break their head instead of that fucking door" I said.

"Mind your language." she warned.

"Or what?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes pretending not to be scared. She knows that even the higher authorities of the school cannot do anything to me. As my dad is the chairman and 60% money, the school has, is given by him.

"That was a ₩50 door." she told me.

"Okay. Here, take my card. I give you ₩5000. Buy 100 such doors." I said as I threw my card on her table.

"Don't ruin the school property next time." she ordered.

"It was already ruined with names and drawings carved on them. I just removed it. It looks better anyways. I don't like the class doors either. You might need to buy an extra door just in case I break the one in the class as well." I stated.

"What?" she was shocked, trying to process what I had just said.

I ignored her completely, walked to the door and opened it. Before leaving I turned to her.

"And don't you dare disturb me for such small things from next time. I have better things to do" I said and left her office.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ In class ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆