Chapter 13: The Letter

゚+*:;;:*Yuri's POV*:;;:*+゚

It was our last exam day. Which meant it was also our last day of school. I was still in examination hall. I could not wait to meet Yoongi. All of us wanted to prepare for the exams, so we didn't meet. The last time we sat down and had a proper conversation was about two months before exams.

The bell rang. I ran out of the class. I went to the hall Yoongi should have been in. I searched for him but he was nowhere to be found. I started asking others about it. But no one knew where he was. Everyone said that he was in the hall just a few minutes ago.

How can he just vanish all of a sudden?

It was time to go home. I was staring at the ground while I walked home. A guy, I had never seen before, came running towards me. He handed me a piece of paper. Before I could even ask him what it was, he ran away. I looked at the paper and read open this on it. I opened it and started reading.

*+:。.。The Letter。.。:+*

Dear Yuri,

I really had fun spending time with you. I came here to take revenge from your dad. I never even planned on meeting you, let alone being friends. I feel very sad but I have to do this. I am leaving this place. I will go away. Far far away from you guys. I am dropping this idea of taking revenge.

You asked me how Jungkook was 'Jeon' and not 'Min'. He was only 2-years-old when our parents died. Our mom's mom took care of us. After the dreadful incident, I was called 'son of a murderer'. We never wanted that to happen to Jungkook. So, we gave him Grandma's surname. We sent him to a hostel, to keep him away from all this. Grandma was not a very rich person. She, somehow, paid for school fees. Watching her work even when she was in her 70s always made me wanna take revenge.

When I was in 8th grade, she passed away because of over working. She did everything she could to fulfil our needs. It made me wanna take revenge even more. I was only 13 when I started working. It was very, very hard. But I had to do it for Jungkook and myself. I worked in day as well as at night. No matter how much I worked, I never got used to it. The only thing my mind used to stay occupied with was 'revenge'.

But you changed everything. After looking at your keychain I got to know how much you love your dad. And no one knows better than me, how it is, to have no parents. So, I drop my idea. Not because I forgive him. Just in love him you. I wish we could be together. But I guess, some things are just not meant to be.

Yours lovingly,

Min Yoongi

♥*♡∞:。.。End of Letter。.。:∞♡*♥

I was in tears.

So, he loved me too.

We could have been together.

No, I will find him.

He cannot just leave me like this.

Oh! Jungkook!

Without thinking twice, I ran back to the school and went to Jungkook's class. I asked the student about him but only got one answer.

"Unnie, he is not been coming to school for last one month."

I was confused. I straight away went to the office.

"Call Jeon Jungkook from 9th B."

I told the receptionist. She looked through her computer. Her glass' reflection telling me she was looking for Jungkook's number.

"Sorry, all the details of that student has been deleted."

"WHAT! Why?"

"That student has left this school a month ago."

(♥_♥)
.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: Time to spice things up a little bit. <3<3<3)