Chapter 3: Capricious

♥*♡∞:。.。Yuri's POV。.。:∞♡*♥

"Exams are gonna start next month." Taehyung said.

"We have a project before that." Jimin reminded.

"We have to do it in pairs." Taehyung said trying to find the sheet which had details about the project.

"I wonder what partners we will be getting." Jimin said handing the sheet, which he took out from his bag, to Taehyung.

"I will have to pair up with Yoongi." I said staring at the guy with a beautiful gummy smile.

"WHAT!!!" Taehyung and Jimin said in unison.

"I have to prove that I'm stronger."

"Didn't we just do that a few days ago?" Taehyung said referring to the water in food incident.

"I want him out of this school. I can't stand his beautiful gummy smile." I said, not realizing what words I used.

"Beautiful huh?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"Come on princess, I thought you were mine

"Come on princess, I thought you were mine. I'm jealous of this Yoongi. He took you away from me in just a few days." Taehyung said fake crying.

I didn't reply to what they were saying as I was continuously looking at Yoongi, planning what I would do

I didn't reply to what they were saying as I was continuously looking at Yoongi, planning what I would do. Taehyung and Jimin understood that I was very serious and stopped teasing immediately.

"What are you gonna do Yuri?" Jimin asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll make him punch me."

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

"Okay students. So, now I'll be announcing the pairs you'll be working in for the project I told you about." she said wearing her specs to read the paper that was in her hand which most probably had names of pairs.

"EXCUSE ME MA'AM" I shouted and started jumping on the seat with one hand in the air.

"Yes Yuri."

"Dear ma'am, I really wanted to speak to you privately for a few minutes. It would be an honor for me if you accept this small request of mine. Please." I said sweetly and the entire class looked at me in shock, including the teacher.