EXPLANATION!

Okay guys, in this chapter, I will be explaining you a bit more about how Yuri and Yoongi feel for each other. I know, not everything is clear in the book you've read so far.

Yoongi's Feelings Explanation

Yoongi stopped thinking about Yuri the moment she shooed him away from her in the park. All he ever cared about after that was how he could take revenge from Mr. Jung. His desire of taking revenge increased when his grandmother passed away. He came to the city where Mr. Jung was living. He enrolled himself in a school that was not too far from Mr. Jung's house. After school, he always used to go check on Mr. Jung's activities. He knew, that Yuri doesn't remember him, the moment when he came to the class. Even if she didn't want to talk to him, if she had recognised him, she would have given some sign. His work was going great till he felt Yuri starting to interfere a little. After he and Yuri became friends again, he got totally distracted. The little Yoongi inside him, who was always protected and was always surrounded with love was starting to surface again. For some time, he didn't feel as if he had no parents. Everything felt very good. But Yoongi was not a kid anymore. Those feelings of friendship changed into something else. He wanted to give Yuri everything. He realised that within no time, he really started to love her very much. He dropped the idea of revenge in the vacations just before exams. He didn't want Yuri to suffer because of him. But he also couldn't tolerate seeing Mr. Jung living peaceful. So, he decided to go away from everything and everyone so he could forget about Yuri and his feelings for her.

Yuri's Feelings Explanation

There isn't much about Yuri. All I can say is, she fell for Yoongi exactly the way you fell for your crush. It just happened. No explanation. Lmao!

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: I'm so sorry. This was my first book. I didn't have everything well planned. First, I write stories in a diary and then type them. I had wrote it long back. Now, I have started to post it. And I know it has a lot of flaws. But please bear with me. If you wanna read better books, you can read two of my other books on my account 'His Son' and 'Mafia Brother's Enemy'. Thank you. <3<3<3)