Chapter 5: Acquaintance

»»---->Yuri's POV<----««

"Hi Yura. I missed you."

That smile?

"Hi Suga. Me too."

Who?

"I am here. Catch me."

That is me, when I was young.

"You will always be my best friend."

Who is that?

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"

I threw a vas on him.

He is bleeding.

"Yura, listen to me once."

We are at a park.

"Go away"

What?

I thought he was my best friend.

Then why did I say that?

He has a mark on his hand.

Maybe because of the vas I threw.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

I woke up at around 4 in the morning and realized that I was just dreaming. But it felt so real, like it was not just a dream. It was more like a memory that I might have forgotten.

And that smile?

It was so familiar.

I do not know what is going on.

That day, I went to school and Taehyung and Jimin could clearly tell that I was not myself. I was on my bench, thinking about the dream I had a few hours ago.

"What are you thinking?" Jimin asked me.

They waited a few seconds but I was not at all paying attention to what they were talking about. So, I did not respond.

"YURI!!!!! What happened?" Taehyung asked shaking me.

"Nothing much" I said freeing myself from his hard grip.

"Do you want to beat that Hoseok guy?" Jimin asked getting up from his seat.

"Naah, I'll just come back from the washroom." I said pushing him down and heading towards the washroom.

I was walking with my head hung low as nobody ever dared to come in front of me when I walk. I did not want to think about the dream and I had somehow managed to keep my mind engaged in other things. But all of a sudden, again the gummy smile came to my mind.

I was so done with this mysterious smile that I started running. And ended up bumping into someone. The person had a lot of books.

So I bent down to help the person, thinking it will take all the thought about the gummy smile from my mind. But I saw the same mark I saw in my dream on this person's hand. I looked at the person and it was him.

Min Yoongi. I dropped whatever was in my hand and grabbed his hand. He pulled it away from me. I looked into his eyes.

Why?

Why do you look like the same guy from my dream?

My head started to ache very badly and I fainted.

▼△▼△▼△▼△Yoongi's POV▼△▼△▼△▼△

Yuri fainted after looking at the mark on my hand. I caught her before her body could come in contact with the pale tiles that were once white.

She does not remember anything.

Does she?

I cannot let that happen.

ヾ(^-^)ノ

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: OMG! What! <3<3<3)