Chapter 1: Petrifying Oppressor

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Author's POV✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩One And A Half Year Ago♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

The first day of the new semester had started. Everyone looked at her from the corner of their eyes all the while avoiding eye contact with her. She was sitting at the last bench, looking for new prey.

After what seemed like forever, a freshman caught her eye. She caught herself staring and immediately looked away.

"Hoseok! Stop staring at Yuri! If you value a happy school life, avoid her

"Hoseok! Stop staring at Yuri! If you value a happy school life, avoid her." Sehun, the new kid's partner whispered hastily.

" Sehun, the new kid's partner whispered hastily

"But she looks cute" looking at her again. Passing him a disgenuine smile, she gestured her hand beckoning him to come towards her.

Hoseok smiled back and started to walk towards her. It had been a very long time since she had seen a person smiling at her so innocently. Her vision blurred and saw the faint outline of a gummy like smile.

 Her vision blurred and saw the faint outline of a gummy like smile

Uhhhh... What's happening?

She regained composure and focused on the person in front of her. His smile was extremely cute and that made her angry. He held out his hand "Hi, I am Hoseok. You are my hope, I am-"

"You naïve little shit, what made you think you could smile at me like that!?"

Yuri grabbed him by the neck in a fit of rage. Naturally, he was overwhelmed and got extremely uncomfortable, on the verge of tears. But before the situation worsened, Hoseok was saved by the teacher who entered the classroom just then.

Instinctively, she pushed him away and he was caught by Sehun. Both of them looked at Yuri with fear in their eyes. Yuri loved seeing this look, as it made her feel like a god.

The teacher slammed the books on the table, which got everyone's attention. She scanned the classroom with her eyes, looking for someone. Her eyes settled at Yuri; a glare clearly visible.

"Yuri, did you break the door in the girl's washroom on the 4th floor?" she asked.

"Yeah, so what? You want me to pay for that? My dad can buy you a hundred such doors. Money is no object for me" she scoffed at the teacher.

"I want you in my office after class" faking confidence. Yuri could tell she's nervous. I mean, why wouldn't she be?

She smirked, rolled her eyes and started to look out of the window.

"Wow! We have quite a lot of new students joining us this year." the teacher exclaimed.

"I can't wait to know each one of you." she said.

And I can't wait to see the terror in your eyes.

.・゜゜・After Class.・゜゜・

"Yuri. My office. Now." And with that, the teacher left the class. Yuri banged her fist on the bench with frustration.

"You have your credit card, right? Check if you have it as we were planning to go hit up the cafe today

"You have your credit card, right? Check if you have it as we were planning to go hit up the cafe today." Taehyung suggested.

As she walked down the hallway, it was apparent that she was pissed

As she walked down the hallway, it was apparent that she was pissed. All the students moved aside, avoiding Yuri.

Some students looked away and some left the hallway. Yuri saw how scared people were and it made her elated.

"Yup, that's right. Cower in Fear."

(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: Let's get started. <3<3<3)