Chapter 6: Platonic Love

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇Yoongi's POV◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Me and Yuri were in the nurse's room. Yuri was still unconscious.

Jimin entered the room, almost breaking the door and came near me. He held me by my collar and asked,

"What did you do to her?"

Taehyung kept a hand on Jimin's shoulder and said,

"Leave him. He did not do anything. In fact, he was the one who brought Yuri here."

"Yes, how could you just do that? Without even knowing what the fuck happened." Jin said walking towards Jimin.

"Guys, calm down. This is not the right place to fight." Namjoon said looking at Jimin as if Jin did not say anything at all.

"Well, ask your friend to fucking shut his mouth, then." Taehyung said, looking annoyed by what Namjoon did.

"Just because you have Yoongi does not mean you are strong." Jimin said.

"We do not need anyone. Yoongi is our friend and he treats us nicely."

I could have shouted and stopped them from fighting within seconds. But I just wanted to admire Yuri. She was on the bed.

Her eyes were closed, lips were parted and a few baby hair sticking to her forehead. I just could not take my eyes off of her.

I was called a criminal's son.

I cannot forgive you guys for that.

It is funny how you just forgot everything.

Do you not remember the time when we used to play together in the park?

Do you not remember how I used to buy buttered pecan ice cream, your favourite, for you every day?

Do you not remember how we always went to school in my mom's car?

Do you not remember me?

As much as I hated you a few months ago, I think now I need you.

I want to see you every day.

I do not like where this is going.

I still cannot forget what happened back then.

●○●○●○●○Flashback●○●○●○●○

"Stay away from me."

"You are not a good guy."

"Please let me explain."

She pushed me.

And I fell on the wet grass.

■□■□■□■□■End of Flashback■□■□■□■□■

While I was recalling an old memory which was still clear as if it happened just a few hours ago, Jimin's voice reached my ears.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU."

"SHUT UP!"

And I looked behind me just to witness something that is only seen in action movies. Jin's one hand was on Taehyung's stomach, as if he had just punched him. His other hand was holding Taehyung's collar tightly.

Taehyung's one hand was on Jin's arm which was holding his collar and other had a random injection which he might have taken from the table near him. Jimin was on Jin's back as if he was giving him a piggy back ride. And Namjoon's hands were on Taehyung and Jin's shoulder, maybe he was just trying to separate the two of them.

Before I could say something, we heard Yuri move. She rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed. I gave her, her bag and something fell down.

I picked it up and looked at it. I still hate Yuri for that. It was a key chain that had 'I DAD'.

"Yoongi, your hand-" I knew what she wanted to ask.

"We are even."

"Huh?"

"You picked up my books. I picked your disgusting keychain."

"I did no-"

"End of discussion."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Yuri's POV✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yoongi stood from his seat and walked out of the room followed by Namjoon and Jin.

What was that?

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

The school was over and I felt much better than before. I felt that Yoongi was suspicious. I just had to know more about him.

So, I thought of following him. I did not know what would have happened but something was just telling me that it might have been a great idea.

Just a few meters away from school, Yoongi waved at someone who was sitting on a bench. That person came running towards him and hugged him. That was the same guy, Jungkook.

"HYUNG. Let us go home. Come on. You did not come home last night. I missed you."

"Sorry, I had a night shift. Anyways, Kookie's birthday is next week. What do you want?"

"You do not have to, hyung. I do not need anything."

"But I want to give my baby brother something."

What?

They are brothers?

But their surnames are different.

I mean, Jeon and Min.

So how?

(❁'◡'❁)

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: Oh god! That's confusing. <3<3<3)