Chapter 7: Unethical Project

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Yuri's POV♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I followed Yoongi to his house. Yoongi and Jungkook entered the house. It was a double story house but looked old.

It was made of wood. I mean, who lived in such houses. It is very far from the school.

Why is Yoongi going to a school which is an hour away from his house?

And, is it even affordable for him?

I mean, by looking at his house, I do not even know if he has enough money for the fees.

He said he had a night shift yesterday, and my dad's restaurant stays open till 9 in the evening.

And I am sure he is not a worker in the hotel.

Maybe he works somewhere else as well.

I went near his house and tried to open the door.

It is locked.

Oh god Yuri!

What were you expecting?

Now, if you think you will see an open window-

OPEN WINDOW!

I am so lucky.

The window was half opened. I went and opened it completely trying to make minimum noise. I entered a room which looked like dining room.

Before I could do anything, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I entered a door that was behind me, without knowing where it would lead me.

I closed the door. It was dark in there but I could tell that it was a store room.

"Hyung, I am hungry."

"I am coming Kook. Slow down or you will fall from the stairs. Please be careful."

Ouch, my heart!

He is so caring. *fake crying*

"Just a min, I will just come back after getting something from the store." I heard Yoongi and started to panic.

I emptied a big cardboard, went to a corner and covered myself with it. I heard the door open and switching on of light. Then he took something and switched the light off.

There was a light switch here?

Why am I so stupid?

He left the store room and locked it from outside.

Oh shit!

How will I get out of here now?

I came out of my epic hiding spot and lost balance. I held the cloth that was covering the entire wall but unfortunately, it did not help. I fell on the floor and got hurt.

I looked at the wall and saw my dad's face a few inches away from me. I got scared and moved away. My back hit a cardboard which had a lot of newspapers and everything fell on the floor as well.

God!

Why am I so clumsy?

I stood up dusting the dust off of my uniform and bag. Then all of a sudden, I realized that I just was my dad's face. I looked in the direction and was shocked to see that the entire wall was covered with my dad's information.

The wall had pictures of places my dad had visited in past 2 months. That was, when Yoongi joined the school. It had pictures of our house, guards in dad's office, his schedule, his favourite food, his favourite brand, our dog and what not.

I turned around to look for something else. I saw the newspapers that I had dropped a few minutes ago. They were 12 years old. When my mom died.

What is all this?

Is this the reason Yoongi joined the school which is around 5 minutes from our house?

I had to go home. But the door was locked and there was no windows in the store expect for the small 300 x 150 mm window that had a glass which could not be opened. I saw a small handle on the roof of the store just above a huge wooden cupboard.

I stood on the table and climbed on top of the cupboard. I pushed the handle and entered a bed room. I slowly opened the door and came out.

There was a door in the front and I could hear Jungkook and Yoongi giggling. That was the best time I could get out of the house. I went down and out from the same window I had entered and closed it a little, like it was before.

I ran home, forgetting to clean the store and leaving everything messy. I entered my house. I was panting.

I was tired but still went to our store that was my dad's study room 12 years ago. I was not allowed to come in this room. Dad always told me to stay away from there.

I never knew why. My dad was gonna come home after a few hours. So, I thought of checking the store room.

Maybe even dad knows Yoongi?

Or at least something that will explain why Yoongi is doing all this to my dad.

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

I searched the room for almost half an hour but found nothing interesting. Everything in there was old stuff. I really thought I could find something there.

I was scared, confused and frustrated now. I hit the pen stand on the table that was covered with dust. To my surprise, the surface of the table lifted a little and started sliding.

I looked inside and saw that it had a lot of newspapers in it. All of them were 12 years old. All the newspaper that I found in Yoongi's store.

I read the things. Almost everything was the same. It had news about Mrs. Jung, my mom, and some Mr. Min having an affair.

What non sense?

This is bullshit.

Then I came cross a newspaper which had something about my dad's company. I wanted to see other things too, so I folded it and kept it in my pocket. There was a pen drive as well.

The store had no computer so I kept it in my pocket too. I started searching again and found something shiny. It was a pendent. It had 'ES IEN' written on it.

What is that?

That does not make sense.

Is it some other language?

It looked very old but it was still shiny. I had totally lost track of time. I heard footsteps coming towards the store.

I hid behind a cupboard. The door opened. I heard the door close after a few seconds.

The person had left. I came out but.....

"YURI!!!!!"

˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: You saw that coming. Did you not? C'mon, ya'll are smart. <3<3<3)