Chapter 16: Yura, Why?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Author's POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Yuri had already confessed her crime the previous day during an interrogation.

(A/n: The scene of the confession was shown in the prologue chapter. Please read it if you can't relate.)

"Miss Yuri, we have your confession from yesterday's interrogation. We consider you guilty." The judge said.

"Guilty but no regrets." She said with no emotions in her eyes.

"You'll get 8 years of imprisonment for killing the victim brutally. And 2 years for taking the governments job into your own hands. But as you surrendered and we saw that you corporated with the assigned inspector during the investigation, 3 years will be deducted. Jung Yuri is sentenced to 7 years of imprisonment. Court dismiss."

☆.。.:*.。.:*☆

As Yuri was being taken to the prison, a lot of reporters came rushing towards her.

"Miss Yuri, is it true that your father killed someone?"

"Was the crime so big that you stabbed him to death?"

"Do you think people will be able to trust you after this incident?"

"There's a rumor that you've joined a gang of dangerous mafias. Is that true?"

Everyone was bombarding Yuri with questions. She had hundreds of mics in front of her mouth. Hundreds of cameras flashing onto her face which was making it hard for her to even keep her eyes open. Then, she grabbed one of the mics.

"All I can say is, that man, I once called dad, deserved it. I did all this for a certain someone."

Yuri looked at one of the caremas and spoke again.

"Hey! If you are watching this, could you please wait for me, for 7 years? Please? I love you."

With that, Yuri was taken away by the police officer.

»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««

The news spread like a forest fire. Every news channels and newspapers only had topics related to one thing.

'Big Business Man Murdered.'

'19-Year-Old Killed Her Own Father.'

'No One To Take Over One Of The Biggest Companies In South Korea.'

'Will We Have To Wait For 7 Years?'

'Who Is This Young Criminal's Lover?'

Far far away from South Korea, in a very peaceful place, there was a beautiful residential building. Not fancy but clean and tidy. In the living room of one of the houses on the 6th floor, the same news was flashing on the television, which was in front of a cream coloured sofa.

The man on the sofa extended his hand forward and pressed the power off button on the remote, resulting in the television screen going black. He sighed and rubbed his face with his palms, wanting to clear his mind.

"Yura, why?"

∩( ✧Д✧)∩

.

.

.

.

.

[{(♡♡♡A/n: OMG!!!!! IT'S DONE! I COMPLETED MY FIRST BOOK. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? COZ I CAN NOT! SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME BACK TO REALITY BEFORE I PASS OUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!♡♡♡)}]

( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

٩( ᐛ )و