Chapter 8

Music break: Guess who's back, back again, Kristies back, tell... no one because they won't care.

Chapter 8
If you have a name for this chapter please tell me.

Marinas pov

The past couple of weeks went on as if it was repeating itself; I get up, change and do bathroomy stuff, go for breakfast, go back to my room, read, go to lunch, go to Peeta's room and read, go to supper, and can you guess what I did next? I went back to my room and read until lights out. But today, today was different. sure I did my normal morning routine but before I could go to breakfast there was a knock at my door. Me being the normal human being that I am opened the door thinking that it would be Peeta or some ghost trying to steal my books, but nope, when the door was fully opened I was met with golden blonde hair, tan skin and beautiful green eyes.
"U-umm h-hi" I stuttered mentally slapping myself for being so awkward.
"Hi, marina. I was just wondering if you wanted to come to breakfast with me?" He asked with the beautiful smirk of his- wait what? Beautiful? Did I really just call his smirk beautiful? And his eyes?! What wrong with me? Am I sick? I hope not. I'd rather not be sick thank you very much.
After a minute of me yelling at my mind I noticed him staring at me patiently waiting for my response.
"Y-ya. just give me a minute." I said closing the door and running to the mirror that was on the wall to make sure I looked presentable. Now I'm caring about how I look? This sickness must be serious.
After I concluded that I looked good enough I opened up the door to see Finnick standing there waiting. Once he saw me he quickly smiled and grabbed my hand leading me to the food room, or what I like to call 'heaven'. I blushed a bit when he grabbed my hand but as quickly as it came I forced it to leave.
Once there we got our food and sat at a table with Katniss, Peeta, and the rest of the crew. "look who decided to join us for breakfast today. There must be a blue moon out" Haymitch laughed.
"Don't pay attention to him, Marina. how did you sleep last night?" Bridey asked.
"It was. Fine. I guess. Though, I had a weird dream." I confessed seeing everyone's faces practically screaming at me to go on, "It was about these 2 children, a girl and boy, they were playing in water. They seemed to be having fun, giggling here and there and splashing eachother. I never caught there names or any details on what they looked like but just as I was about to wake up I heard a voice. It seemed so familiar but I can't seem to fit my finger on it."
"What did it say?" Peeta asked what everyone had been wondering.
"It said 'I need you like the ocean needs water'"

A/n AYYYYYEEEEEEE! Did ya miss me?! Anyways I've been reading a lot more lately and I've started having some more motivation and creativity for this book! Which I am extremely happy for! So expect a bit more updates coming your way. And you all can thank the great J.R.R Tolkien for that! I'm sorry I'm a nerd and like The Lord Of The Rings.