Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Training (yay)

Marinas pov
"Oh," Peeta said, "I wonder what that means."
"Yeah, me too." I replied
I looked over at Finnick, he looked a bit hurt but I wonder why.
"Maybe the dream meant something. Like it was trying to tell you something" Finnick suggested still looking a tad hurt.
"Well we better get to training. President Coin wants us to be ready just incase something happens." Katniss said braking the silence that came upon us. We quickly finished what was left on our little metal trays and walked to the training area. The training area was probably what you thought it would be. A big metal square room with individual sections dedicated for a specific weapon. Katniss immediately walked off to the left towards the bow section, Finnick walking to the right toward the spear/trident section. Mikaela and Bridey both went to straight towards the throwing knife station leaving Peeta and I alone to look around.
"Hey, Peeta," I said eyeing up the camouflage station off to the left, "there is a camouflage station over there. You like to paint, right?"
"Ya. Thanks. I'll see you later" he replied jogging over to the station.
'What to do.' I thought looking at all the different stations. after scanning everything I decided to go to the axe station. once I got there I grabbed the heavy axe and started to wave it around. Swinging it so hard that it would surely hurt if not kill you if you stepped in front of it. Soon Johanna came over and took over the section. I walked around a bit more and decided on the spear/trident section where Finnick once was but was now over at the throwing knifes. I glanced down at the spears and tridents grabbing the pail green trident that was in the middle of all of them. I held it in my dominant hand for a couple seconds getting the feel of it and slowly walking over to the dummys. I took my mark about 20 feet away and in a quick movement I whipped the trident at the dummy. Once the trident was about to hit it the scenery changed where I was in a forest and where the dummy once stood was a boy with the trident stuck in his chest laying on the dirt motionless. but as quickly as it came it left leaving me back in the cold metal room of the training room. Well, that was weird.

A/n hey! So before I say anything I want to say a huge thank you to Stxrfish for helping me with this chapter. Also Stxrfish is going to be helping me with future chapters... ok long story short. Stxrfish is going to be a co author with me on this book.
Besides that. Hey! So last week I had my spring break from school and I went to New York! Yay! And because I was out of my country I couldn't upload or anything. but I'm here now! And sorry it's a bad chapter. I've been stressed all week because the country that I live in this it is a good idea to give us a hard literacy test that you HAVE to do and pass to graduate. And well I'm not going to be graduating anytime soon. also I've got an audition tomorrow for my schools musical! Wish me luck! Or don't.... And don't even get me started on Zayn leaving One Direction. I respect your decision and still love you Zayn. Hope the future is good to you! bye

If you read this then wow that is dedication! I love you <3

If you read this. Comment something like your favourite band.