Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The beginning

Haymitchs pov

I can't believe this... katniss AND finnick just sitting in there rooms moping around, like ya they lost there loves but COME ON PEOPLE! you just new to forget about the past and look forward to the future. they should just be happy that we got them out in time, we could have just let them die in that arena! at least peeta and marina are alive, sure they are probably being tortured... but they are still alive!

"Come on finnick! Get up and live a little! we are in district 13!" I said trying to get finnick out of bed.

"Get lost haymitch, I'm not in the mood" he spat.

"Finnick, I know your upset, but look on the bright side!" I said

"What bright side! me being here while the one I love is in the Capitol being tortured!" Finnick yelled sitting up in his bed.

"Look finnick I'm sorry... but it's not my fault! I'm not the one go let her escape with the tracker still in her arm!" I yelled and stormed out of his room just too run into a girl with tan skin, hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

"I'm so sorry!" she said bending over to pick up, throwing knifes?

"No I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I apologized

"Hey, Are you haymitch?" She asked shocked

"Why yes I am, and who are you?" I asked

"I'm called Lucia. I'm a run away from district 5." Lucia explained

"Well It's nice to meet you Lucia, by the way... why are you carrying around knives?" I asked confused

"Ohh, well I'm really good at throwing knifes and spires and I'm sorta paranoid of this whole rebellion thing so I carry around knifes." she explained and I nodded.

"Ohh, well I better go Lucia. it was very nice meeting you" I said and left to go find katniss, which shouldn't be hard considering she never leaves her bed.

Marinas pov

I slowly opened up my eyes just to be blinded by this bright light. after my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed I was in a very shinny silver room filled with crystal... everything. that's when I figured it out. I was in the Capitol. I turned to the right and saw peeta sleeping on the bed beside mine. but where is finnick? katniss? anybody?

"Hello?!" I yelled sitting up in the room.

"Hello there marina. and welcome to day 1 of erasing." some girl with purple hair, gold eye lashes and a ton of glittery face makeup said walking in the room.

"Erasing? where's finnick? or katniss? or johanna? OR beetee!" I said raising my voice with each statement.

"Calm down marina. finnick, katniss, Johanna and beetee all left you here. did you really think they cared about you and peeta? well they don't" she stated in a matter of fact tone in her high pitched voice.

"NO! YOUR LYING!" I yelled

"Just forget about them marina. for your own good." she said

"NO! YOU CANT MAKE ME!" I yelled once more

"Try me" she said and a bunch of other over glittered Capitol people came running in sticking a needle in my arm and putting some hot liquid into my blood. soon I started to see colourful spots and faintly hearing "welcome to your new life marina." and then darkness over came me.

_______

A/n so.... HOW WAS IT?! I'm sorry I didn't update it's just I didn't have internet all week and I won't have it for the rest of the week. so ya I'm sorry about that. anyways I'll see you later bye! ok and comment on what I should call you guys because I feel like you need a name... haha. so ya bye loves! < again with the love I need to stop that.

The game ;)