Chapter 6

Chapter 6

What do you mean you don't remember anything?!

Marinas pov.

"Ya. umm I just have one question... who the hell are you?" I yelled.

"Marina. it's us. katniss, finnick, Bridey and Mikaela? your friends!" Katniss said.

"Umm. I've never seen you before in my life" I said eyeing the four in front of me.

"Peeta?" she asked as if pleading for him the know them.

"Sorry. but I don't know you guys." peeta said

"No. no, no, no, no, no! this is bad! this is REALLY bad!" mikaela said putting her hands up to the side of her head.

"M-marina. please tell me this is some kind of sick joke. I've already been through this before with you and it broke my heart! I can't go through this again! please tell me your kidding! please marina! please!" finnick pleaded walking over to me but peeta stepped I front of me cutting the path between finnick and I.

"Please" I heard him wisper before walking back to Bridey with his head down.

"It's going to be ok, finnick. we will get her back. don't worry" I heard Bridey faintly wisper to finnick putting her right hand on his left shoulder.

"Ok. umm. marina, peeta. why don't you tell us what you do remember" Mikaela said with a soft voice.

"Well, umm. my names marina. no last name. I've lived in the Capitol my whole life and peeta is my boyfriend" I said looking at them all seeing there shocked expressions.

"B-boyfriend?" katniss stuttered with a hint of hurt in her voice. I nodded and looked over at finnick who looked, what's the word, broken. he looked as if someone just went over to him and killed his dog or something. anyways the look broke my heart. MY heart! like what was with that? I didn't even know him! like sure he looked familiar but why do I have this feeling that I shouldn't be with peeta and that me and that finnick guy were meant to be? And No matter how hard I try I just can't get that feeling to go away but I sorta don't want it to go away... am I going crazy? or am I already crazy? all I know is that no matter how many times people told me to trust them I just cant and I for some reason can trust the group in front of me better then the people that 'helped' me as they said.

"Marina?" Bridey said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh? what?" I said looking up to see the group staring at me.

"You spaced out for a while." she said

"Ohh. sorry. just thinking." I said as a small blush of embarrassment creeped onto my face.

"It's ok. now we are going to be landing in district 13 in a couple hours so you might want to sleep. your temporary bedroom is this way. I'll show you" she said and we took off to the left through a door while peeta went through the right door with mikaela.

Finnicks pov

Boyfriend. Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! this has got to be some kind of sick joke! Ok guys you can come out now. where did you put all the hidden cameras? which by the way you hid them really well. wait. they wouldn't play a joke as cruel as that... would they? no. they are smarter than that. oh my gosh. she really doesn't know who I am or what we've done together or anything! no. this can't happen again. last time it broke me. I can't imagine what it's going to do to me this time! what if I got to them sooner... would I have been able to save their memory? this is all my fault isn't it. NO! it's the capitols fault! they are the one who ruined them! who played with there mind and made them believe stuff that wasn't true! it's there fault! I guess I should be happy. like sure I got them and they are in one piece. maybe not mentally but physically they are. and it's just like last time when she had amnesia! I know how to get the memory back! all I have to do is show her things that we did together as kids, anything to trigger back her memory. it can't be THAT hard... can it?

A/n GUESS WHO UPDATED? ME! THATS WHO! ok so thank you all for being patient I love you guys so much! ok maybe not love because that's a bit creepy but I like you guys SO much! And again sorry for the delay I've been having some family issues lately and I finally finished my finals! YAY! SUMMER HERE I COME! haha. and well I would like to thank @BrandenRobertson and @celinaamendess for the amazing ideas for this book and I'm excited to use them! anyways I'll see you guys next time! Dubai! <-- if you understand that reference than I love you :)

P.s. What do you think of the cover? love it? hate it? don't really care as long as there is a cover your happy?