Chapter 7

Chapter 7
The start of a new interesting life.
Marinas pov

Finally we landed in this weird place. They call it district 13 but that's impossible, there is no district 13. Are they lying to me or is the capitol? ugh, I just wish I could remember everything! it's so frustrating to not know your full childhood, to not know who your family are, who your friends are, who YOU are! I just don't know who to trust anymore, sure the Capitol was there for me since I woke up but there is something inside of me that is screaming at me to trust the guy with the golden hair. It's as if I know him from somewhere, the question is... where do I know him from?

"Come on, let's go." the girl, katniss I believe, said escorting Peeta and I out of the carrier and into this hallway made out of what I believe to be steel. we walked down the hallway for what felt like forever until we reached a blue door with the number 4 on it and my name underneath the number. Katniss nodded at me to open the door so I hesitantly reached out and twisted the doorknob open. As I opened the door I got hit with the smell of salt water and ... Fish? Taking a deep breath of the refreshing air I walked in, looking around the room I saw that there was a fairly sized bed in the middle with a green knitted blanket and white pillow. I also noticed that their was a fairly sized wardrobe to the right of the door, a bright light in the middle of the ceiling, and a wooden desk to the left with some photos, figurines and a ratted doll on it. I turned around and noticed that Katniss and Peeta left so I quickly shut the door and walked over to the doll that was sitting in the middle of the wooden desk. The doll was of what looked like a girl with brown hair and green eyes. The doll was not stitched very well but it was stitched enough to keep the cloths that acted as stuffing inside. I delicately picked up the doll and got a strange feeling as if I was meant to be here, in a district and not in the Capitol. But the weirdest feeling that I got was that I wasn't meant to be with Peeta, like sure I have always had a little bit of doubt between me and Peeta but now I know that Peeta and I are not meant to be together. Does that make sense? Probably not. I hardly understand what I'm saying!

I should probably get some sleep. So with the doll in my hands I walked over to the bed and lied down. This will be the start of my new interesting life. And like that I fell asleep.

A/n At least that's something... Anyways, HEY! It's me! Dr.Dectify (Did I spell that right? Probably not...) Well I hope that you guys are well! and are passing your classes unlike stupid me! But let's not talk about that! So I saw Jared, Jensen, Richard, Rob and Osric last weekend and they were great! too bad I didn't get to see Misha :( But hey! I can't always get what I want!