Chapter 4

Chapter 4
The plan!

Finnicks pov

I was sitting in my room, like always, when all of a sudden I got a idea. an idea that made me jump up and run all the way to katniss' room. once I got there I slammed the door open, panting I said "I know how to get them back" and with that katniss turned and listened to every word I said.
"It might be crazy enough to work!" katniss yelled and we put the plan into action.

Marinas pov

2 days later

I was sitting with peeta on the black leather couch watching some show when peeta sighed really loud.
"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him.
"Ok... This, this just isn't right. like it doesn't feel right. sure my mind says it's perfectly normal but my heart doesn't" peeta said motioning his finger between me and him.
"I've been feeling the same thing... It's like there is someone else that my heart wants to be with" I confessed
"I know exactly how you feel." peeta said just as a big alarm started to go off alarming peeta and I.
"GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" someone yelled as people rushed all around Peeta and I's flat.

Finnicks pov

2 days earlier

After I told katniss the plan me and her had a shower and got ready meeting at the cafeteria type thing at district 13. once I finnished I put on some black pants, a black t-shirt and black trainers. when I got to the cafeteria I grabbed a blueberry muffin and saw katniss wearing all black as well.
"Ready?" I asked walking up to her
"I was born ready" she replied and we walked off to the hovercraft that was parked just outside the gates on district 13.
"HEY! YOUR UP!" I heard a voice say. I turn around to find my younger sister, mikaela, standing there waving at us.
"Umm... hey mikaela..." I said nervously
"Why are you dressed like that?" she asked
"Ohh umm" katniss studdered
"Ya... where are you guys going" I heard my other sister Bridey said walking out of a walkway with a girl that I have not meet yet.
"Umm" I stuttered looking over at katniss who just nodded telling me to just tell them.
"We are going to save peeta and marina. so either you come and help, or stay here and keep your mouths shut" I said staring at their shocked expressions.
"We are helping" the other girl said while my sisters just nodded their heads.
"Ok good. and you are?" I asked looking at the girl.
"I'm Lucia, a run away from 5, and an amazing shot when it comes to throwing knives and spears" she said smiling proudly.
"Perfect. now go put black clothes an and meet us at the hovercraft in 10... GO!" I yelled and we continued to walk as he girls ran to their rooms.
"Are you sure you are ready?" I asked a nervous looking katniss.
"I have to be ready. the longer we wait the farther peeta and marina are going to be from us." she said and I understood everything she meant feeling the same way.

10 minutes later we were at the hovercraft with the 3 girls walking into it knocking out some guards.
"Finnick! Fly us out of here! we got compony!" katniss yelled as I saw a bunch of guards come running toward the craft. I quickly ran to the control panel and shot us up in the sky flying to the capitol. Be ready peeta, marina, because we are coming to break you out.

A/n ELLO! so sorry it's short! I just been busy with school, mostly gym... ugh I don't want to play football! or soccer for all you American/Canadian readers. and also my birthday just passed! YAY so ya everything is just hectic so I am truly sorry. well let's start a conversation in the comments so if you read this tell me what your favourite sport is? is it football? basketball? volleyball? tell me in the comments! well I got to go bye loves!