Chapter 3

Chapter 3

This isn't right...

3rd person (WHAT?!?!)

While finnick was sulking in district 13 marina was in the Capitol, her mind being played with. You see, unlike finnick who had his family with him trying to help him, Marinas life was a bit different. Marina didn't have her family but had some crazy people from the Capitol playing with her mind. Making her forget about the games, her family, finnick, katniss, etc. and putting things in it like how she was always in the Capitol and worst of all, in LOVE with Peeta! But marina didn't like that, she pulled up a huge fight for her mind and sadly the Capitol people won the war between them and her mind. Or so they thought. the capitol might have thought they cleared everything from her past but there was something left, with her and peeta, too bad they don't exactly know what it is. but they know its there and they know the life they life isn't completely right. But being the sweet 'capitol girl and boy' they were, they didnt question it. So now instead of marina the girl who did anything for her love in the games, has turned into marina the little Capitol girl living with her love, Peeta, that is just a bit broken somewhere.

Marinas pov.

Slowly I woke up to someone entering my posh white room.

"Good morning Marina" she said and I groaned a bit, I HATED mornings. I wish I could just sleep forever.

"Hurry up, breakfast is in 20" she said walking out of my room. Sighing I got up and walked over to my wardrobe picking out a very capitoly, sparky, puffy, green dress that went with my eyes. The dress was over the shoulder, puffed out at my waist and went down to my knees and was VERY sparkly. Quickly slipping that and my crystal flats on I walked over to my make up stand putting on a lot of eye makeup, fake lashes, bronzer and blusher. After I was happy I brushed my long wavy brown hair and walked downstairs to see Peeta already at the table. Walking over to the table I sat beside Peeta and dug into my fancy pancakes with berries, syrup and whip cream.

"Thank you, it was very good" I said to the cook and looked over at Peeta reaching over and lacing my hand in his. He looked over at me smiling but we both knew that there was something off about this. About the Capitol, about how I'm dressed, how I'm eating, how I'm living and mostly how I'm in love with Peeta. But I just don't know what it is that is making me have that feeling... But I knew this wasn't right.

"Why thank you. I see your finnicked" the chef said... Wait what? Did he just say finnicked? What is finnicked? Is it a person? Is it a thing? And why does it sound so familiar? But not finnicked, but... Finnick.

"pardon?" I asked really confused looking over to Peeta who was giving me a weird look.

"I said thank you and that I see your finished" he said confused as why I'm asking him to repeat himself.

"Ohh. Sorry" I said. Why did I think he said finnicked? And why does the name finnick sound so familiar?

Peetas pov

There was something wrong. I knew it. But I just didn't know what. After breakfast, marina and I went out to the shopping centre to get some new outfits.

"How about this?" Marina asked pulling out a very white feathery dress

"Umm I don't think so." I said looking over the dress. It didn't look right. Nothing of this did. The Capitol, marina looking like how she does, how I look, everything. After an hour we decided to go to the food section of the centre and get some more food. Walking, uncomfortably, hand in hand threw the isles we got some chocolate and now we were in the pet food isle looking at all the food you can get for an animal, there was some bird food, dog food and a lot of katniss. Wait... Katniss? I jerked to a stop and marina looked at me weird as I stared at a can with a picture of a cat and in big letters the word katniss... Or is it a name? Either way it looks familiar. I blinked a few times and shook my head just to see the word change from katniss to catnip.

"Are you ok?" Marina asked worried.

"Umm ya I'm fine." I said but really I wasn't fine. I was confused. Confused at why the name katniss looked so familiar and why my life was like this and I always had this off feeling looking at marina or anyone. All i knew was that this isn't right...

A/n I updated! And it wasn't about finnick! Yay! Haha so how did you like it? And don't worry it will be getting more interesting starting the next chapter! I promise! Anyways thank you so much for reading this and voting, commenting and being really nice I really appreciate it! Like you guys don't even know how much I love you for doing that! It makes me feel really good because I've been in a tough time lately and you guys have been amazing! You guys are all me mates and i couldn't ask for any better ones! So thank you for that and I'll see you next time! Bye loves!

DON'T FORGET!

I'm just a teenaged dirtbag, baby! **starts to dance and sing**