Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Who the hell are you?

Marinas pov

"GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" someone yelled as two big guys came running into the room me and peeta were in. the guys quickly grabbed peeta and I by the back of our shirts and dragged us out of the flat and into the lift. once he threw us into the lift he walked out a inch and turned his head in all different directions looking for something, or someone. once he thought it was safe he walked back in pressing the L button and duck tapped our mouths.

"If I was you, is shut up" he spat glaring at us harshly. soon the lift dinged and the big medal doors opened showing the lobby of the skyscraper. the lobby was perfectly white with white leather couches in the middle in front of a huge holographic tv, mahogany desks and tables everywhere and there was not even a spec of dust anywhere.

"Come" the man hardly spat at peeta and I pushing us out of the lift and into the posh white lobby. mumbling into the duck tape I quickly regained my balance and sat up straight to glare at the rude guy wearing WAY to much makeup. Looked over at me for a second but soon didn't care and grabbed us by the shirts again dragging us out of the building.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" An oddly familiar voice yelled once we stepped outside.

"Not you again" the guy that was dragging us mumbled.

"Hand over the girl and boy" this time a girls voice said

"You want them? You'll have to go through me" the guy hissed putting up his fists ready to fight.

"Ok." The man with golden blond hair said walking forward and punching the guard guy thing.

"That's it" the guard hissed and they broke out into a fight. There was kicking, punching, tripping, everything in the fight. I was pretty distracted by the fight, it seemed as if I knew what they were really doing and how to do it. But that couldn't be true. I'm just a small Capitol girl.

"Marina! Come!" Some girl said grabbing Peeta and I by our wrists and pulling us away from the fight. She dragged us around the building where I saw a HUGE aircraft. Staring wide eyed at it I barely even noticed when the girl ripped the duck tape off of my mouth.

"AHH! That hurt!" I winced in pain.

"Sorry, but it had to come off some time" the girl that grabbed us apologized. That's when I fully looked at her. She was beautiful. Long brown hair braided off to the side and just overall beautiful.

"Ohh ok great katniss! you've got Peeta and marina. All we need is finnick and we can go!" A different girl with tan skin, hazel eyes and beautiful dark brown hair said walking out of the air craft. She was remarkably beautiful as well as the girl, who I guess is katniss, standing beside me. I wish I looked like that. But nope all I have is my boring green eyes and light brown hair.

"Wait. Where is finnick?!" A different girl also with brown hair, and brown eyes said walking out of the aircraft too.

"He's coming Mikaela. Go back in and sit with your sister" the girl said to I guess Mikaela. Sighing Mikaela slowly walked back into the air craft. After a minute I see the guy with the golden blond hair come walking over to us covered in a bit of blood. A bit scared I stand behind Peeta.

"Ok let's go" he said and we all pile into the aircraft.

"what took you so long finnick? Bridey and I were starting to worry" mikaela said walking over and hugging the guy, finnick.

"I'm sorry. anyways we are going to go to district 13 now and you guys will get your own rooms and we need you to tell katniss and I what the Capitol did to you. Any questions?" Finnick said walking over to peeta and I. he didn't even let me answer to question before he engulfed me in a bone crushing hug whispering "I've missed you" into my ear. creeped out I pushed him off of me and stepped back to where peeta was. hurt and confusion flashed across finnicks face.

"Ya. umm I just have one question... who the hell are you?" I yelled as everyone was in shock, there mouths practically hitting the floor. what? all I wanted to know was who they were and why they kidnapped us?

A/n so.... how do you like it? good? bad? tell me! I want to include you guys into the story! and if you have any ideas for the story tell me in the comments! ok It's 23:30 here and I'm knackered so night! bye love!

(If you see this type 'I am better than the haters' in the comments)