06

Taehyung ran his hand through Jungkook's purple hair and Jungkook let out another satisfied hum.

Taehyung was sitting with his legs crossed on the bed with Jungkook's head in his lap. They were alone in Jungkook's dorm as Jin and Jimin had gone out.

Jungkook was doing something on his phone as Taehyung enjoyed the feeling of Jungkook's silky hair on his hand. They had been in a relationship for two weeks now and it still sometimes shocked Taehyung that Jungkook liked him back.

Jungkook wasn't the first person Taehyung had crushed upon but before they were always one sided, infact Taehyung had expected this time to be similar but seems like life had a different plan.

In a his relationships before Jungkook, the other person had been one to confess to Taehyung. So Jungkook may not be his first kiss or his first time but he was his first confession.

Taehyung picked up his own phone to check up on his social media which he hadn't done in a while.

"Why'd you stop?" Jungkook whined. He took away the phone from Taehyung and placed his hand back in his hair. Taehyung playfully scolded him but didn't retrieve his hand.

As he was massaging Jungkook's head, he saw Jungkook's shirt move a little. This time he wasn't scared. He knew what was happening.

The tentacles were coming out.

Throughout the two weeks Taehyung barely saw Jungkook's tentacles. Maybe once or twice, he'd see them crawl on Jungkook's neck or his arm but they retreated back as soon as Taehyung tried to make any contact with them.

It seemed like they hated him. Jungkook tried to console him, saying they needed time to come around. He even offered to force them out but Taehyung denied. He doubted being forced would help with them not liking him.

The small tentacle crawled down Jungkook's arm who must've noticed because he was about to turn his head sideways but Taehyung stopped him using both his hands to keep his head in place. "Don't move."

Taehyung didn't approach the tentacle like all the other times. Instead, being stealthy as he could, he placed his hand on Jungkook's arm, below his elbow. If the tentacle realised Jungkook trusted him, he might too.

The tentacle moved further down until it reached where Taehyung's hand was. It touched it with its tip but immidiatly moved back, as if scared.

Taehyung kept still, patiently waiting. The tentacle touched his hand one more time before retreating again, ready to run back to its safe place. The third time, it didn't back out instead slowly crawled its way up the Taehyung's hand.

The tentacle felt weird on Taehyung's skin, as if a snake made of jelly was moving on his hand but Taehyung kept his fear of crawling things at bay.

Taehyung slowly lifted his hand from Jungkook's arm with the tentacle still on his hand. To Taehyung's surprise the tentacle didn't let go but  wrapped itself around his hand. Taehyung felt a wave of happiness flow through his body.

He had done it.

He had gained the trust of the tentacle. Sure, only one of the many but it was a start. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who, like him, had a huge smile on his face but for a completely different reason.

Supporting his body on his elbows, Jungkook pushed himself up and placed a kiss on Taehyung's lips. "How did I manage to find someone like you?"

Before Taehyung could furiously blush, his attention was diverted by the tentacle who, within the fraction of a second, unwrapped itself from Taehyung's hand and went back to it's hiding place. "You ass, you ruined everything." Now it was Taehyung's turn to whine, while Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"Atleast you still have me," Jungkook said but Taehyung wasn't convinced.

"Go to hell," Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook away from his lap.

"Sorry." Jungkook sat up and with ease pushed Taehyung on the bed and hovered over him. "Let me make it upto you," he said.

He pecked Taehyung's lips and pulled away before leaning back in to devour him.

"We're got sna—oh my god." Jin barged into the room but immediately regretted doing so.

"Jin, knock before you enter," a startled Jungkook said while Taehyung could only hide his face in Jungkook's chest.

Jin looked everywhere but at the couple on the bed, "Sorry, we bought snacks, thought you'd also want some. Didn't know you had company. Good bye. Have fun but use protection." He left the snacks on Jungkook's desk and quickly left, closing the door behind him.

There was a silence in the room before Jungkook's laughter cut through it.

"I hate you," Taehyung said. His head still buried in Jungkook's chest, face scarlet from embarassment. "What did I do?" Jungkook said, finding Taehyung's plight amusing. He received light punches to his chest as his answer.

✧✧✧✧✧

A/N

Hello my precious readers!
I hope your enjoying this story so far.

Be safe, be happy.
💜💜