08

Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains graphic descriptions of crime scenes, adult dialogue and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.

--

It was nearly dark as Taehyung and Jungkook walked towards Taehyung's appartment.

They had gone on a date which had ended with watching a movie.

They usually spent more time at Taehyung's appartment; one, because it was more private than Jungkook dorm and two, it smelled a thousand times better than Jungkook's dorm. No offense to Jungkook and his roommates but cleaning the place once in a while wouldn't kill them and they even have tentacles to help them.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand brush against his, and he couldn't stop a shy smile from forming on his face. After a few more touches here and there Jungkook finally held his hand and intertwined their fingers. At his point, Taehyung was smiling like an idiot.

Their beautiful moment was interrupted when Jungkook suddenly halted in his steps, their intertwined hands causing Taehyung to stop with a light jerk. Confused Taehyung looked at him and then where his eyes were fixed.

When Taehyung realised whom Jungkook was staring at, he took a sharp breath and his hold on Jungkook's hand tightened.

It was that man who beat Jungkook.

Jungkook tugged on his land and they turned around, quickly but quietly with the intention of getting out of there before 'they' notice them. But luck wasn't on their side.

"Look who we have here. The freak and his bitch," the man said and Jungkook walked faster pulling Taehyung along with him. Taehyung hands became sweaty in Jungkook's hold, his heart rate increased with every word the man said.

"Where are you going? Not even gonna say hello?" Taehyung heard footsteps coming behind, he was about to turn his head but Jungkook stopped him and told him to walk as fast as he could.

"Okay, I'm done playing around," the man said. This time Taehyung looked back, he saw the man running towards them. The other two trailing behind him.

"Jungkook run," Taehyung shouted. Jungkook didn't need to be told twice and they both ran with all their might. Their hands were still interlinked; but they couldn't run far before the three men caught up to them.

Taehyung watched in horror as the three men beat Jungkook mercilessly. He shouted for help, for them to get away from him but it was of no use. All his words fell deaf to their ears.

When they didn't show any signs of stopping, Taehyung picked up a stone from the ground and threw it at them. The stone hit one of the men on his neck and he cursed.

This gained their attention and they stopped beating Jungkook but the price for that was very high.

"Didn't I tell you the next time I see you you'll face a fate worse than him," the biggest man among them said and Taehyung felt his entire body shaking from fear. He took a step back when the man took one towards him.

"Get away from him," Jungkook said from behind and was punched in the stomach for it by the other two.

Before Taehyung could run away, the man caught him by his hair and forcefully took him down a dark alley. The other two men of the trio were holding a screaming and struggling Jungkook down.

The man pushed Taehyung against the wall and started touching him while Taehyung screamed at him to get away. Then he forcefully kissed his neck.

Taehyung shouted and tried to fight him, punch him, hit him but the man didn't even blink. His hand travelled up under Taehyung's shirt and roamed all over his torso. Taehyung couldn't do anything except for cry and cry for help.

But before he could go any further, he was pulled away from Taehyung and thrown against the opposite wall. The man groaned in pain but quickly gained back his composure and got up.

When he looked ahead, his expressions changed to one of horror.

Infront of him was Jungkook with all of his tentacles out and he looked angry. Not just him but the tentacles as well from the way they were spreading themselves in all the directions. Taehyung felt goosebumps rise all over his body. But at the same time felt relief rush over him. The tentacles were double the size than Taehyung had ever seen them and ten times more intimidating.

The tentacles picked the man again and slammed him against the wall over and over again until he couldn't get up anymore. But Jungkook didn't look like he was done. If he went any further the man would surely die.

Gathering all his strength, he ran to Jungkook and threw himself at him, hugging him despite how scary he looked. "Jungkook stop, please. It's enough," he said near his ear, "he can't hurt us anymore. He can't hurt me anymore."

It took him a while but Jungkook relaxed in Taehyung's hold. His tentacles retrieved inside his back until they were the size Taehyung was used to. They hugged him, both Jungkook and the tentacles.

"I was so scared," Jungkook said. His voice was weak, on the verge of breaking but Taehyung couldn't blame him. He wasn't any better himself.

He hugged Jungkook tighter, if that was even possible, and whispered calming words to him, peppering his neck with kisses.

They stayed there like that until they heard the sirens of police cars. The sirens got louder and louder and finally Taehyung saw cars park infront of them. Police officers, with their guns pointed at them, stepped out of the cars.

"Step away from the boy or we will shoot," one of the officer said. Jungkook, with his head down, followed the instructions given to him, as if he was already expecting this. Taehyung protested but no one listened to him.

"Put your hands over your head where I can see them and your tentacles back inside." Hesitantly, the officer stepped closer to Jungkook and cuffed his hands. In addition he also injected him with something, which Taehyung supposed was something to sedate his tentacles so he can't use them against them.

"You are under arrest," the officer said and pushed Jungkook inside the police car.

✧✧✧✧✧

A/N

Hello everyone!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

The thing I love about this chapter is that Jungkook isn't some badass person who always saves the day. No, he is also scared. But when it came down to it he overcame his fear for the sake of Taehyung.

I think that's what bravery is.

You're not brave if you don't feel fear instead you're brave if you are scared to shit but still overcome it.

Anyways, that was a lot of angst but I loved this chapter. It is one of my favourite ones yet.

I love fluff but can't live without angst.

Also this story is coming to an end, two or three chapters left. It was a fun journey for me. The first story I actually finished and published.😌

That's all for now.
Goodbye~