11 | Smut

WARNING ⚠️
The following content contains smut which includes tentacles. Don't read if you're not comfortable.

• Minors, get the hell out.

--

Jungkook sleepily walked into the kitchen and muttered a good morning, recieving his morning kiss from Taehyung. When he was awake enough that his mind was functional, he found Taehyung making breakfast, wearing his hoodie.

A warm feeling spread inside Jungkook.

Taehyung was beautiful, there was no doubt about that but wearing Jungkook's clothes he looked . . . ethereal.

As if sensing his gaze, Taehyung turned around, "What?"

"You're wearing my hoodie," Jungkook said with a cheeky smile on his face. Taehyung looked down at the hoodie. "Yeah it was cold. Why? Do you want me to take it off?"

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows, pretending to think as he stood up, walked to his boyfriend and back hugged him. "I want to wear it when I make love to you tonight," Jungkook whispered in his ear.

Even though Jungkook couldn't see it, he knew Taehyung's face was beet red. "I hate you," Taehyung said and Jungkook released a chuckle. After, he placed a kiss on Taehyung's neck and he giggled. "Stop. It tickles there," Taehyung said, trying to get away from Jungkook but couldn't because he was caged between Jungkook and the counter.

"I love your laugh," Jungkook said and peppered Taehyung's neck with more kisses. The sound of Taehyung's laughter filled the kitchen.

But the small pecks soon turned into open mouth kisses and Taehyung's giggles into deep breaths.

Taehyung tilted his head and put his hand on Jungkook's face. He closed his eyes and bit his lips when Jungkook mouth moved to behind his ear and his hands underneath his hoodie.

Jungkook pressed his waist against Taehyung's ass and Taehyung took in a sharp breath as he felt Jungkook's hard on. He placed his free hand on the counter to support his body which felt like jelly, ready to collapse any moment.

Jungkook's hand moved from under Taehyung's shirt to around his waist, keeping him in place as he grinded against his ass. Soft moans from both echoed in the kitchen.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear and bit it after.

Taehyung, unable to form words, nodded in response.

Jungkook picked him up bridal style and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck.

As Jungkook walked to them bedroom, Taehyung stared at him with lust and love. "If you keep looking at me like that, I don't think we'll make it to the bedroom," Jungkook said with a smirk on his lips making Taehyung bury his head in Jungkook's chest out of shyness.

Jungkook gently placed him on the bed while looking him in the eyes.

He hovered above him, taking in Taehyung.
"Looks like I won't have to wait for tonight to make love to you while you wear my hoodie." Jungkook smiled smugly. Taehyung couldn't come up with a witty comeback, his mind too hazy so he only blushed in response.