12 | Smut

Taehyung and Jungkook kissed hard and messy—tongues intertwining, teeth clashing, spit all over their mouths—while their naked bodies rubbed against each other's.

Taehyung ran his hand up and down Jungkook's bare back, between his shoulder blades and soon he could feel the slit open.

The first tentacle that came out immidiatly wrapped itself around Taehyung's hand, as if it had been waiting to do so. Unlike the usual warm and soft, it was cold and slimy and rubbed itself against his hand. Taehyung stroked it and Jungkook let out a groan in his mouth encouraging Taehyung to keep on.

Soon more of them wrapped around different parts of Taehyung—his arms, legs, torso.
A few went down to where Taehyung and Jungkook's dicks were rubbing against each other and joined in by curling around Taehyung's dick and pumping it.

Taehyung broke the kiss and gasped at the cold feeling. Jungkook was panting himself, Taehyung feeling his hot breath against his own face. Before Taehyung could get used to the pleasurable feeling, another one wrapped itself around Taehyung's nipples overwhelming Taehyung's senses.

Pleasure radiated through every inch of his body and when he thought his ecstasy couldn't get any higher he felt something cold touch his hole. "I'm going to prep you," Jungkook whispered against his ear. But it wasn't Jungkook's finger touching his entrance, it was a tentacle.

It entered Taehyung's hole with ease, the slime acting as a lube, and thrusted in and out over and over again. Taehyung squirmed under Jungkook.
His back arching when the tentacle brushed against his prostate. He fisted the sheets at the pleasure which was starting to become unbearable, his lips abused by his teeth.

A loud moan echoed in the room when another tentacle entered him. This one caused a little discomfort but the pleasure outweighted the pain ten to one. He placed his hands in Jungkook's hair and pulled hard. The pleasure was becoming overwhelming and his body was preparing for a release. He knew he wouldn't last long but he didn't want to come until Jungkook was inside him.

"Jungkook," Taehyung moaned at another touch to his prostate, "want you inside me." He was whispering, feeling to have lost his voice. "Baby I think you need to be prepped more," Jungkook said near his ear and kissed it after.

Taehyung brought his hands to cup Jungkook's face, "I want 'you'. Now."

The way Jungkook leaned in to kiss him deeply and passionately assured Taehyung, Jungkook wanted this as much as him.

The tentacles pulled out of Taehyung leaving him with a feeling of emptiness but before Taehyung could dwell on it, Jungkook's dick replaced them. Both Jungkook and Taehyung moaned at the sensation.

As if Jungkook's dick wasn't enough, a tentacle joined him making Taehyung feel full, making him feel complete.

Taehyung's brain stopped working, he didn't know what to feel except for immense pleasure.

Jungkook held his hand and intertwined thier fingers as he thrusted in and out of him. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and pulled him more towards himself.

A tentacle crawled on Taehyung's face tapped on his lips. Taehyung opened his mouth and it entered. Taehyung heard another moan leaving Jungkook and placed open mouth kisses on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung knew his neck would be a canvas of blue and red tomorrow.

Taehyung sucked harder on the tentacle as it thrusted itself in his mouth at the same pace as Jungkook thrusted himself into him.

With the tentacles wrapped around his dick and nipples and Jungkook abusing his prostate, Taehyung felt a knot forming in his stomach. This was it. His body finally reached it's peak.

Taehyung used his free hand to remove the tentacle from his mouth—that wrapped itself around Taehyung's arm in for contact—and said, "Jungkook I. . ."
Taehyung didn't need to say further as Jungkook increased the speed of his thrusts, grabbing Taehyung's thigh to spread him more.

Not long after Taehyung came.

But Jungkook didn't stop, neither did the tentacle inside him, driving Taehyung into oversensitivity.

By the time Jungkook's thrusts became uneven, Taehyung felt another orgasm building inside him. "Taehyung I'm gonna come," Jungkook said.

"Me too."

And they both came together, Taehyung all over his stomach and Jungkook inside Taehyung.

Taehyung breathed heavily while his heart raced at a unnaturally high pace. Jungkook above him wasn't any different, the tentacles had retreated back inside him.

"Best. Sex. Ever," Taehyung said, emphasizing every word, once he came back to his senses. Jungkook ket out a light chuckle muttering a 'your welcome'.

"We should bathe," Jungkook said, shifting to lie down beside Taehyung but Taehyung shook his head. "Later. Only wanna cuddle right now," Taehyung said with half-closed eyes. He hugged Jungkook, cuddled him like a koala.

Jungkook placed a last kiss on his lips whispering an 'I love you' and hugged him back. Taehyung in his slumber whispered back an 'I love you more' and they went to sleep.

And Taehyung prayed for everyday of the rest of his life to be like this, with Jungkook beside him, holding him in his arms.

✧✧ THE END ✧✧