Epilogue and Authors Note

Epilogue:

A lone wooden house stood proudly among a large field of golden corn. The sun was setting beautifully on the horizon, bathing the whole environment in a vast stream of yellow. The sky itself, having been blue earlier and evolved into being an orange hue and a warm glow surrounded the house as did the welcoming and also hypnotising sounds of crickets.

Alannah Estevan stood in the kitchen, humming to herself as she watched carefully over the stove to make sure nothing burned over. Mia Malumis, now having turned 16 year old, sat in the other room, lying down on the couch, tired from spending the night before being up late.

Looking up, through the window over the sink, Alannah saw her husband sitting alone amongst the cornfields, just breathing in the evening air.

He wasn't moving at all. Just sat down and let everything pass through him. He felt at peace. Finally. He stared out blankly into the distance in front of him. As far as his eyes could see the field stretched, with hills bumping up and down.

Alannah opened the front door to the house and took a few steps out. She called out and waved to him, snapping him out of his trance. He pulled himself up and turned around to face the house. And then, just like had been wanting to, he walked home.

---

A/N:

SO I FINALLY FINISHED THIS. Wow that took a long time LMAO. What was that, like a year? I'm never doing that again! Thank you so so SO much if you've read this far. I love everyone reads my books. Thank you thank you thank you! I really enjoyed forming this narrative, making a long form sequence of chapters- I've never done something like this before. Yes it was a fanfiction but I've never been creative like this before either. In my previous works I had at least some things to narratively base it off but this was completely unique. Maybe it wasn't the best paced but it was something NEW and I did it. I'm genuinely proud of myself for completing this project. As you can tell there were time where I completely lost motivation and didn't post for weeks or sometimes even MONTHS but I finally finished it. Yes I am ranting and raving nonsensically now but I am just basking in myself rn lmao. Again if you got this far, I hope you enjoyed. I hope I selled this ending as well- y'know I always struggle to hit the landing so maybe I kinda lost a few people... I tried my best! If you go back and look at some of my earlier stuff its insane how much I've evolved and how different this is in style and tone and EVERYTHING. 

Btw this WILL be my last fanfiction, I am completely 100% burned out and am satisfied now that I have done this one and want to leave on a high. I might add to this A/N though in the future lol, but only if I feel like it. But anyways, from me at least, that's all folks. haha im not ending like that that would be corny.

Anyways, Thanks again. I love all you readers! Goodbye

P:S

because you stuck through the whole story, as a special treat here is the structure for the story that I wrote out before I started writing.