Sneak Peak #1 and vote conclusion

The vote conclusion is Urges will be worked on and posted first. And now a Sneak Peak of Urges.

Third P.O.V

Jesy let out a yawn as the sunlight hit her face. She let a lazy smile makes it way onto her face as she soaked up the warmth. She got up hesitantly; not wanting to leave the warmth of her covers and the sun. Jesy made her way to her hotel room's bathroom shivering as a cool breeze brushed by her naked body.

She decided she didn't want to sleep in Perrie's room with the other girls. It's not like Jesy had anything against them, but yesterday she just wanted some her time. She gets exhausted extremely fast since she's the only one that takes care of her bandmates who act like children 24/7 half the time.

As Jesy approached her sink she started to look for her pill bottle. It didn't look anything out of the ordinary; just a tiny orange bottle with a white cap. No description on the bottle. She felt panic start to creep in when she didn't see it on the hotel's sink. She started to look everywhere not only in the bathroom. Jesy rushed back into the bathroom to look again.

She started to breath heavy as her eyes watered. Jesy knew that it was in here. It had to be. She grabbed the edges of the sink for everything she had. She had to be careful not to break it again like before. Jesy felt her canines start to ache in a way she knew was trouble. She looked up into the mirror feeling terror and panic for all its worth.

Her usually breath taking eyes were switching from the color they had settled on for the day, which was a bronze green, to a startling violet. Her body trembled as her teeth ached to just sink into something. Preferably something that was alive and pulsing with a delicious red liquid. Her eyes widened as a voice echoed in her head.

"Miss me?"