Come to mummy (OT4 smut)

My prompt: Something very weird is happening to Jesy.

Third person POV

As Jesy woke up she felt as she was suffocating. She ripped off the hotel covers that were across her body. Jesy's body twitched as she felt a sharp flash of pleasure. She let out a moan then jerked up. Jesy sat in bewilderment as her body pulsed with more pleasure as she moved. She let her hand roam to her breast. Jesy gave it a squeeze, and her body seized for a moment. She let out a shuttering breath as she felt her heat spill her essence into her knickers. Jesy's body was super sensitive, so anything she brushed against was causing her pleasure. She let out curses as she tried to get up, but couldn't due to the pleasure still coursing through her.

Jesy finally got up, and went into the bathroom. She started stripping and was left in her underwear, but had to stop as pleasure thundered through her veins. Jesy gritted her teeth, and just yanked off her bra and knickers. Her legs quivered, and she could feel her essence drip down her inner thighs. Jesy held onto the sink whilst breathing heavily. She wasn't gonna make it through practice if her body kept doing this. What was causing her body to be so bloody sensitive! Jesy just shook her head, and got into the shower that had finally warmed up.

She let out a yelp as the water was a lot warmer than she thought. Jesy's body shivered as the water droplets cascaded down here body. She scoffed at herself. Even taking a shower was causing her pleasure (she wasn't even using it correctly to actually receive any pleasure), and if that was the case she was absolutely screwed. Jesy was suddenly cut out of her thoughts as her legs gave out.

She fell to her knees as her body went into overdrive. Jesy's breaths were shallow as her entire body shook while the shower continued to run. She quickly tried to come up with something to at least ease her sensitivity. As Jesy's mind raced to find a solution it seemed her body have different ideas. Her hand made its way down to her heat, and suddenly started playing with her clit.

Jesy's breathing stopped, and she absolutely lost it. She leaned her back against the shower wall, so her legs were spread open, as her right hand furiously rubbed her clit. Before Jesy could do any thing else her body tensed, and her hips jerked frantically as she tried to draw out her orgasm. She gasped for air as her body experienced the after shocks of her high.

Jesy felt a wave of arousal hit her, and then disbelief hit her too. Usually she need a few minutes or hours to go again, but here she was horny again after not even 5 seconds.

Jesy just pushed it aside, and slowly stuck two of her fingers into her heat. She let out a gasp as the pleasure was ten times more powerful. Also the fact her heat was dripping and so, so warm. It caught her by surprise a little, but it wore off as her fingers moved inside of her heat. Jesy gently moved her fingers in and out so she could get used to it.

She hasn't done this in so long, so she was getting back used to it. Jesy's fingers rapidly picked up speed, and she was soon whining and moaning as she slammed her fingers in her heat. Jesy could feel the pressure building up, but something was holding her back. She took her fingers out of her heat, and got out of the shower to get something out of the drawer beside her head.

Jesy's hand wondered to the back, and grasped something hard. She smiled as she felt giddy, and with the fake member in hand, rushed back to turn the shower off. Jesy straddled the fake member, and let out a moan as the member prodded the outside of her heat.

In one swoop motion the fake member was embedded inside her heat. Jesy moved up and down the fake member gaining speed well quick. She could feel her essence making the member slicker. Jesy felt the pressure in her lower belly grow, but not combust. She was getting frustrated as she moved her hips faster. Jesy let her mind wonder to see if it would help.