You're my comfort person (pesy fluff)

My prompt: Alex breaks up with Perrie and Jesy is there to comfort her

Third P.O.V

Jesy and Perrie were doing a livestream as Perrie's phone rang. Jesy looked over as Perrie let out a squeal of happiness. She smiled and her heart filled with warmth as Perrie excused herself while walking away with a bounce in her step. Jesy turned back to the livestream to answer some more questions. Leigh-Anne and Jade had already done a livestream where they answered questions about themselves and Little Mix. Now it was Jesy's and Perrie's turn.

"Hey bubba." Jesy heard Perrie say as she was not far away from her. She was glad Perrie had found Alex. Perrie was absolutely in love with him and it made Jesy happy. "Why do I hate Black Magic so much?" Jesy read one of the questions while laughing. "I kinda liked it at first, but I just really didn't like it every time I saw it was on the set list. I never really liked it if I'm honest." She answered while shrugging. Jesy was going to answer another question when she noticed the chat going crazy about Perrie.

She turned around to see Perrie slightly shaking. "Pez?" Jesy asked softly. Perrie didn't answer just started trembling violently. It was quiet for a few seconds, but to Jesy it felt like forever. The silence was broken as Perrie let out a sob. Jesy felt her heart sink. She watched in horror as Perrie fell to her knees and let out a scream. Jesy's blood ran cold as she heard Perrie's scream. It was full of betrayal and pain. In one swift motion Jesy sprang off the bed and ran to where Perrie was.

Perrie was sobbing and screaming as she curled up on the floor. She threw her phone away from her not able to bear to be near it. Perrie felt Jesy wrap her arms around her shaking body. She clutched Jesy's shirt in her hands as she sobbed her pain. Perrie felt like her heart had been ripped out of her chest while it was still beating. She had trusted Alex only to find out he cheated, and then decided to break up over a phone call. It all felt like deja vú to Perrie. The excuse to why Alex cheated was ''You wasn't ready to get married, so I decided why not. We aren't that serious.'' Today was their third year anniversary. He had forgotten.

Jesy felt worried and livid as Perrie sobbed on her chest. Alex knew that Perrie's worst fear was to be cheated on and broken up with over a phone call again. Yet he done exactly that. To top it off on their anniversary! Jesy moved her arms and she gripped Perrie's thighs. She lifted Perrie and moved her, so she was sitting on her lap. Jesy moved her right arm so it was secure around Perrie's waist, and moved her left hand so it was curled into Perrie's hair. She gently tugged Perrie's head so it was resting back on her chest. Jesy felt her own eyes prick with tears as Perrie's sobs got just a little bit louder. She always was so in tune with the other girls' emotions, and she could feel her heart breaking along side Perrie's.

As Jesy comforted Perrie she heard the door to their hotel room slam open. Perrie jumped in her arms, but stilled as Jesy tightened her grip. Jade and Leigh-Anne ran to where they were which was in the bedroom. Their eyes held anger, sadness, and sympathy as they saw Perrie sobbing in Jesy's lap. "I'm gonna kill him." Leigh murmured as both her and Jade approached. "Not if I get to him first." Jesy spoke darkly. "What 're you gon' do if you get to him?" Jade spoke her Geordieness making her barely understandable due to her anger. "Make him wish his dad had pulled out." Jesy growled while making her grip on Perrie stronger.

They all went quiet and the only noise in the room was Perrie's sobs. Her sobs suddenly changed to gasping and choking. Jesy felt fear suddenly grip her. She pulled Perrie away from her body a little bit, and cupped Perrie's cheeks. "Breath for me Pez." Jesy gently instructed. Perrie shook her head still gasping for air. Jesy grabbed Perrie's hands and gently pried them off her shirt. She placed Perrie's right hand in between her breasts, and placed her left hand on her stomach. Jesy started to breath loudly to try and get Perrie to mimic her.